return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
People and Aria
View this Thread in Original format
Deejiuana
Hey everyone,
I just read a lot of posts and, heeh, i have a question for all the people that usually go to Aria:
What is wrong with seeing new people at Aria?

I mean if you read the posts, it seems like Aria people just dont like seeing new faces there...

What's up with this: "New people" or "new faces" and "didnt seem like aria for me; new faces..."?

So i dunno, anyone, just tell me, why is it that people dont like seeing new people there? If you go to Europe and go to REAL raves or afterhours/clubs, lol, u just never see the same people.
Biggy
What you mean, the staff or every people?
mastercongo
biggy he means the people that post here.

check infected mushroom review to see what he means.
Biggy
I think it's just cool to have some new people coming every week.
Without new faces, it would be boring.

For sure you need the regulars but I think new people are really well accepted at the club.
alec
I don't think they're talking about new faces, but rather types of people going. I didn't go, but I 'm assuming there were more "raver" types there at infected, which is fine to me, just as long as they're not rubbing their sweaty bodies all over me, or sticking their glowstick in my face.

Think that's more to what they are referring to.
When I go to Aria, I see lots of old faces and tons of new ones. as does everyone who attends this fine establishment.
mastercongo
well this guys probably love the sweaty guys cause yesterday there were barely non, since ravers dont take their shirts off. they just bring the kandi. and friday nights at aria there are always shirtless guys.
Dj Nacht
Well the fact is you wont see a "raver" type person striking up a conversation up with anyone too often. Eveytime someone has started talking to me it was about the music and the scene and it was allways inback of the booth. I like meeting new people at Aria as long as they have there shirt on and dont have anything flashing attached to themselves. Glowsticks I dont mind as long as they are not s that continue to flail there arms when ur trying to get by on the side.
Trancender
yeah Aria always has new faces...but the best time was that nite @ PVD when everyone met up and Nacht was there with his friend and her HOT HOT HOT friend...oh man...(whatever happened to her)

oh yeah then there was the time when Nacht was smashed of his ass. hahaha good times!
ZinG
quote:
Originally posted by Deejiuana
Hey everyone,
I just read a lot of posts and, heeh, i have a question for all the people that usually go to Aria:
What is wrong with seeing new people at Aria?

I mean if you read the posts, it seems like Aria people just dont like seeing new faces there...

What's up with this: "New people" or "new faces" and "didnt seem like aria for me; new faces..."?

So i dunno, anyone, just tell me, why is it that people dont like seeing new people there? If you go to Europe and go to REAL raves or afterhours/clubs, lol, u just never see the same people.

man you are referring to Tranceaddicts don't like to see new people or faces, not Aria. Where the hell do you get those ideas
seriously whats wrong with people lately...
alec
all I know is that there are some ugly Tranceaddict faces I don't wanna see, Hasan and the mofo crew!

ZinG
Alec don't show your face to the mofo crew or you will be destroyed:disbelief
Deejiuana
Where am i getting those ideas from? Check out the IM review as someone said:
lecastracteur said: "but it was different kind of people that dont usually go in afterhours"
uhmmm, i dunno, but how would you know?
Whether it's Aria people or Tranceaddicts, seeing new faces shouldnt bother you so much.
I DO understand the SWEATY and topless issues...(once had a problem with a guy that was like this) but am talkin bout new faces.

So anyway, Zing, what's wrong with people lately? Nothing, it's just that if people (that are interested in Aria's events) read the Infected Mushrooms review, they might just go like: Huh, wot da hell? do they all know each other over there? if i go there and no1 knows me, am i gonna b maltreated?
So anyway, that was my point...
And Zing, i am not basing my question or wotever only on the forums and the TAs. On a lot of occasions, i have had this discussion with other people (people i know and that go to Aria) and they as well, dont like seeing new faces....:conf: :conf: :conf:

Mastercongo: "well this guys probably love the sweaty guys cause yesterday there were barely non" uhm, thanks but no thanks....I dont like sweaty guys....and lol, New faces DOES NOT EQUAL sweaty people....rofl...
Anyway, that's all i had to say....
I love the "love" in here....all we try to do is ask a question and what do we get back?
heeeh, people can just read...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement