return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

What do you think to Godskitchens broadening music policy?
View this Thread in Original format
goose_wh
Sasha, Zabiela, Carl Cox, Eric Morillo al featuring over the next 4 months.

Is this a good thing that this traditionally staunchly trance club is diversifying to survive?
sleepydragon
it can only be a good thing it might not survive as just a trance night
DJRavemonkey
i know from a business stance it makes perfect sense. but i dont want to lose the only big weekly trance night left in the uk to prog and house :(
Ste
i think its a bit theyre getting morillo in, prog and techno yeh, but house :conf:

unless morillo gets put in the hh room to make it house for the night i dunno.
Jamie_
I think its great, in these days a club cannot survive on trance alone, It makes it more intresting as well, its nice to broaden your music tastes, experiance new things an all :D
Sand Leaper
Question is will it help? I doubt you'll get many techno or house heads to a giant commercial fortress like Godskitchen, since it stands for pretty much everything that techno and house heads despise. But good on em for diversifying their lineups I say.
Spin Doctor
I think GK are trying to aim for a more underground, clued up audience now though. Which if you ask me is exactly the right thing they should be doing. Diversity in the line ups is precisely what will keep Gods afloat while others go down. Good on them.

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement