return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Attention Orlando!!! Trance has come.
View this Thread in Original format
breakinbeats
Hello everyone,

I moved to the area of Orlando in september, and finally I got a gig. It is a gig in a no so glorious venue, but I am dedicating it a TA gig. I will be playin at the alpha bar on feb 8th. I know its not a huge and exciting place, but its got a system and a dance floor, and I know how to put a good set together. If i get a good turn out i get to play again. If it gets good ill try to get to play in some of the better clubs and spread it from there. That just means more great trance in orlando. We will rebuild the once great electronic music scene here!!! Haha, anyways, any requests???? If you request i will play it. Hope to see all you orlando TA's there.

Patrick Lee :crazy: :tongue3 :happy2:
anuneventrade
21+ or 18+ that night?
breakinbeats
18+;)
BshidoHEAT
sounds good, I'd like to meet up with the Orlando TA's again. Request? I dunno, would you play old song? :p
ex-dj
Congratulations, this is good to hear.
Even though this is a sunday, I will definately come out and support and I will drag as many people with me as I can. We're trying to organize another orlando TA party which may be the day before this, so you should come out to that as well.
Requests, hmmmm.. don't know you're style, but if you play 'Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing' I would die.
breakinbeats
Ok, sound good. Yea spread the word. I start at 10 and go till 12. A TA meetup would be asome! I'll be there. I'll see what i can do about that track.;)
RachUCF1001
that's so cute! you're "dedicating" it to TA. lol! Ill definitely be there as Im sure the Other Otown peeps will be! Remind us again that week and we'll all get together and come out!

Luv Rach xoxoxo:toothless :toothless
anuneventrade
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT I'm there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :toothless
breakinbeats
asome!:p
anuneventrade
I'll die if you play "sky falls down" by oceanlab ft. justine suissa, either original vocal or Armin's mix..... I haven't heard it in sooooo long....

bobba lou
quote:
Originally posted by RachUCF1001
that's so cute! you're "dedicating" it to TA. lol! Ill definitely be there as Im sure the Other Otown peeps will be! Remind us again that week and we'll all get together and come out!

Luv Rach xoxoxo:toothless :toothless

Rach luv the pic!!!

barbie and Ken in full affect!!!!

sorry for the threadjack but Rachel Owned me with her avatar....

ah, requests....I have one ........

House music please...jk

Enjoy ur gig all the best and hope many more come ur way

Harold
Mattivi
I would DEFINITLY show up if you played any one of the following tunes(assuming u own them)!

Push: Journey of Life
Saltwater: The Legacy, any mix, alphazone preferred
Andy Hunter: GO
Tiesto: Traffic or Lethal Industry

Just hearing anyone of those tracks live in a club would make me show up with me and some friends, ORLANDO NEEDS TRANCE, i wish u luck in being an ambassador to this.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement