return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Nobody understands me
View this Thread in Original format
Dmatrox
i posted this in my MSN profile, i dont think people will get it.

Out There And Back lofting on Bedrock's Balance Behind The Sun sitting quietly in Perfecto's Nocturnal Frequencies yelling at some Gouryella who are eating some Infected Mushroom and sitting in S.H.O.K.K. on a Starecase in the Glass Garden.

shifting in Extreme Euphoria between Global Underground and In Trance We Trust seeking Relentless Beats and Bunkka while Painting on Silence. our Boundaries of Imagination are no match for the great Northern Exposure forced upon Solar Stone.

As The Rush Comes, we find outself surrounding in a Maas of Beautiful Things seemingly frustrated by a Southern Sun opposed by the Solid Globe's North Pole and etching toward Heaven Scent.

when Xpander hits, you rent a Motorcycle which dashes off into a Starry Eyed Surprise forcing Flight 643 to delay as the Urban Train has crashed into Wavy Gravy creating The 3rd Eath
{b.s.e.}
pretty creative, but a testament to the amount of time you have on your hands. ;)
jonSun
That is very creative, but while making your next profile chill on the acid & smacky pills.
Dmatrox
quote:
but a testament to the amount of time you have on your hands

nah, dont got a lot of time actually, just tired of thinking right now and tired.
Matt Jay
Nice one!
Bmwm5lover
wow. qould u mind posting all the titles/performers of the songs u used..
Tranc3
Wow that's pretty ing awesome! I think I'm gonna put it in my profile, but I'll give you credit:D
Tranc3
quote:
Originally posted by Bmwm5lover
wow. qould u mind posting all the titles/performers of the songs u used..

Not all are composition titles and producer names, some are also label names.
Flec
nerd :p
Misty Kitty
I like this bit:

quote:
As The Rush Comes, we find outself surrounding in a Maas of Beautiful Things seemingly frustrated by a Southern Sun opposed by the Solid Globe's North Pole and etching toward Heaven Scent.

really nice fella, i like it a lot

Nell
alot of it dosent read correctly. but good try.
DigiNut
quote:
Originally posted by Nell
alot of it dosent read correctly. but good try.

If you're going to go on a rampage insulting everyone in every thread, in particular insulting their choice of wording/grammar, then perhaps you should realize that "a lot" is actually two words.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement