return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Napster is back and legal!!!
View this Thread in Original format
crazysoccerboy
wha z up guys, i do not know how long this has been going but i found out that napster is now running again and it is legal but..

you have to pay 9.99 a month to be a premium member..

would you guys pay for it? or keep using what ever u have been using??
Mr.Mystery
quote:
Originally posted by crazysoccerboy
wha z up guys, i do not know how long this has been going but i found out that napster is now running again and it is legal but..

you have to pay 9.99 a month to be a premium member..

would you guys pay for it? or keep using what ever u have been using??

It only has a limited amount of tracks.
Which means it only has the same you hear on the radio every day anyway.
Lumps
My brother showed me a site where you can download a full album in mp3 format (you pick the quality) for 80 cents. The selection is pretty in good too.

He dropped $10 on the visa and is allowed 1 gig of downloads from there.
ahlamalek
soulseek.
igottaknow
quote:
Originally posted by Lumps
My brother showed me a site where you can download a full album in mp3 format (you pick the quality) for 80 cents. The selection is pretty in good too.

He dropped $10 on the visa and is allowed 1 gig of downloads from there.

...and the site is? :conf:
whiskers
no, thank you, i'll keep pirating everything that i can pirate for free and buy full music CDs that i like while at it.
mndeg
mmm hub
eww napster, i doubt i could find 1/4th of the songs that i have currently on it
Massive84
quote:
Originally posted by mndeg
mmm hub
eww napster, i doubt i could find 1/4th of the songs that i have currently on it
\

man your siggy is funny. makes me laugh each time i read it and see that pink dude.
arctic
No doubt it will be full of pop shiaz, with absolutley no non-cheese EDM whatsoever.
Shad0wmaster
napster, it's all about DC!

PHALPAX
I'll stick with blubster
Lumps
quote:
...and the site is? :conf:

www.allofmp3.com
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement