return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 
The art of making a cuppa
View this Thread in Original format
TiestoFanMatt
Here is the scenario. It's 7am. You get up early for work, and you need a cuppa. You have a tea pot brewing tea. Fresh milk has arrived on the doorstep. You want a cup of tea. Should you
a) Put the cold milk in first or
b) Put the tea in first and then the milk

Which one wil turn out hotter so you are not drinking luke warm tea?

Or,

Does it not matter?

Get your thinking caps people, because i reckon that u need to put the milk in first:)
dj_mdma
i prefer to put the milk in after the tea, cos that way, its easier to judge how milky it will be.

however, when i have coffee, i put the milk in with the coffee first, then put the water in after :cool: thats if i make my own these days :toothless
Yella Fella
milk last of course, its the only normal way to do it!!
Luke Terry
quote:
Originally posted by dj_mdma
i prefer to put the milk in after the tea, cos that way, its easier to judge how milky it will be.

agreed
Spin Doctor
Anyone who puts the milk in first is a heathen! :whip:
djrichy
tea bag, boiling water, stir to get all the stuff out the tea bag, take tea bag out, add milk, then add sugar. = the best tea ever!
UglyDave
personally i say put it in last.

but if heat's the big issue, then why note heat the cup itself? pute some warm water into it before putting the tea in??

milk coffee = the only way to go :)
UglyDave
milk coffee - with some marshmallows melted in it.. none on me at the min, and i'm also off sugar :(
willsimo
quote:
Originally posted by dj_mdma

however, when i have coffee, i put the milk in with the coffee first, then put the water in after :cool:

Spot on.

:)
dj_mdma
i see i speak for everyone :cool:

dstrukt
I always do milk after the water unlike Mag. who puts the milk in with the tea bag adds water then leaves it to settle for a good 15 minutes :conf:
Misty Kitty
i'm a tea bag last lady, however i believe it was the tradition back in victorian times to put the milk in first, this was because the tea was brewed in a pot and there was no chance of tea bags or leaves being mixed in the cup
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement