return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Catching the bus right f**ckin now
View this Thread in Original format
Heinz
Its 6.24am. i got leave for my in bus. its so early. im so tired. why do school start so early in america??? 7.20am! COME ON!!
N|te-L|fe
I presume u must finish earlier to compensate..
tu_face
gutted.. i neer used to start school until 8:30, and even then a lot of the time i never showed until 10 :p
KilldaDJ
haha...
crchingtiger
GRAB SOME COFFEE AND SUCK IT UP!

DON'T BE SUCH A !

:stongue:
whiskers
quote:
Originally posted by crchingtiger
GRAB SOME COFFEE AND SUCK IT UP!

DON'T BE SUCH A !

:stongue:

YEA

high school is gay!
Mebot
just drive to school instead.

buses arent that bad. i still take a bus from my apt to campus. its great because its free and it drops me right in front of my classes or near em.

my schools parking lot is always full and you gotta hunt for spots. plus parking passes are pretty expensive.
Heinz
i tried going to starbucks every morning, but i always spilled my drink, cause the bus moves a lot. coffee shoots out the little hole. well, i cant wait til i graduate. i have a car, but no license. still i drive to night school and other places. permits are good enough for anybody to just go on their own. until u get caught..:rolleyes:
Azz3D
Dude no matter how bad you got it, you cant have it worse than me. Check it...

Earliest class at 8am (mon, thu, fri)
I wake up at 5am
takes me an hour or so to eat, shower, get ready.. etc
leave the house at 6am on foot
arrive at the bus station 20 min later
board the bus at approx 6:30
30 min ride to boston, get off at the train station
ride the train for about 20 min
arrive at school at approx 7:30

If I were to board the next bus (the one after 6:30) at the bus station, I would be late for school....

Ahh such is life of an average college commuter... :)
Grab life by the horns :D ;)
crchingtiger
quote:
Originally posted by Heinz
i tried going to starbucks every morning, but i always spilled my drink, cause the bus moves a lot. coffee shoots out the little hole.

awwwwwwwwwwww tear!!!!!

Trancender
this semester I wake up @ 7:00am everyday of the week...

bunch of ******s...
Dmatrox
classes start at 11am or 12:30pm everyday, har har :D

when i was in junior high, school started at 8am, i dont remember learning anything in junior high cause i was too tired to concentrate
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement