return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

max graham friday.
View this Thread in Original format
sylphin
It probably being my last party before I return to school in TO, I was just wondering if anyone was going.

It sucks, I really would like to go to Cream but I dont think I'll be able to make it.. and there's also Ritchie Hawtin on the 31 at Sona.

Anyways, so I'm looking forawrd to Max and genie on Saturday, I'll definatly tough it out till 10am this time.
FASTDJMP3
Je crois que je vais y aller ... mais ca dépend de mon état de fatigue , je pense pas que je pourrais rester jusqu'a 10 heures du matin
delstar
i want to go....but we'll see

the more and more they talk about raves and after hours on the news....the more and more my parents think im a crackhead!
sux to live at home at 21
sylphin
I went through that exact discussion about 2 years ago with my parents ( i was 17..) if you can say to your parents listen take a drug test from me and explain that you only go for the music, they'll have no reason to be worried.

s

on and by friday I mean saturday
delstar
thing is...myself and a lot of other people do go for the music or else we wouldn't be here talking about dj lineups and production companies..... im graduating from concordia and ive always been good...i guess this whole rave scene is blowing up on the news in the wrong way and the media is to blame

is there more drugs at raves than any other place??? i would say definately!!! and u can't really argue with that

are there reasons for going other than drugs??? definately!!

its too bad trance and electronic music has been labeled "ecstacy" or rave music in the states.
every time they run another dateline story about some stupid kid who popped 16 Es at a rave...we suffer from bad media circulation.

my friend just came back from amsterdam and he was telling me they were playing "Armin van buuren - communication" in the local bank!!

weird how culture is 10 years behind :)
sylphin
delstar: understood 100%
halo20
I'm thinking about making the drive down to see Maxie, he is a god. Anyone know his time slot??
sylphin
4-10 i believe
FASTDJMP3
After
0200_0400 GENIE
0400_1000 MAX GRAHAM Hope Recordings, UK
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement