return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Reason 1.0.1 (Propellerheads)
View this Thread in Original format
sbriggs
Hej People,

Do any of you guyz know where I can download Reason 1.0.1 (Propellerheads) full Version.

Thanx in advance for every and any reply.

/sbriggs
tu_face
look on morpheus.. mite find it on there... but this isnt a warez site. try a warez forum :p :)
goldenarmZ
I don't think you can get a 1.0.1 full version... you might have more look searching for v1.0 and the upgrade seperately :)
sbriggs
I found something that could be it on Kazaa, but its only 18 megs, so maybe that could be something, I will try to download it tonight and check it out.

Also Morspheus and Kazaa seem to be almost the same thing, maybe just a differentg group of people to share with?
The []Drodigy
quote:
Originally posted by sbriggs
I found something that could be it on Kazaa, but its only 18 megs,

:stongue: it should be about 1.5 gigz big...
Wicked Neo

It is 1.2Gb in size.
and its a pain in the arse cos i downloaded it in winrar files
then u have to un rar it then run a routine to get it back into one file, then burn an iso image to CDr and then install from the CDr

took a bit of time to sort it all out.

There is a thread on TA from about 5 months back that had links to a site where reason was
thats where i DLed it from.

FASTDJMP3
guys trust me or not , but i downloaded the 1.2gb of reason :D but it was back in january
goodnet
1.2 GB version...??

'got this rls back in december.. 'one i've got (released by pantheon) is .99 GB (1 gig) in total of ISO images after extracting the RAR files (which was 700-800 megs compressed i think).

sure you didn't get the overall filesize wrong?
The []Drodigy
Hey dudes,goodnet,I finally got what the guy was talking about,he didn't mean the full version but just an upgrade one.Got space to upload it? It's no more than 20megs but ...this is not a warez board...
Peace
FASTDJMP3
I have the upgrade , if he wants me send it to him , no problemo

sbriggs
sorry guyz, its not the upgrade I want actually, I just thought since propellerheads is sending out Reason 1.0.1 now for $399, It would be nice to have the newest ver., sorry for the miss understanding. I already got a serial off a crack site, so I guess now I have to try download the 1.2 gigz of rar filez, if I can find it, also my connection is slow assed (28.8), but I know its do able, if I can find the linkz.
DJ-Kreing^^
helllo sbriggs, i was looking for software for making music for 2 days in all the warez sites i know, and i didnt find anything but f***ing Ejay.
and now what im planing to do is go to a market and buy this program for 10$. you might do this as well (if you know where you can get burned stuff).

walk in the light ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement