return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

lower ab workouts
View this Thread in Original format
UglyDave
just wonderin if ne1 has any suggestions?

i'd go to google, but u know how much e i'll get if i search..

started doin a few sit-ups the other nite, and i still feel the pain in my upper abs today (2 nites ago.. only did 30 :( -PATHETIC!)

i coulda dont more but i wasn't all that bothered!!

anyways, lower abs aint sore at all.. ne1 know any good websitres with lots of nice pictures? or have any super advice?
Boomer187
its all in your leg position. I used to do 3 different crunches..

1. lay on back with thighs straight up and shins at a 90 deg angle from thighs.sit up

2. same position except shins are 135 degs from thighs.

3. lay flat on ground with legs and arms extended and together. now lift legs straight up along with your upper body.

the first two work the upper 2 sets o abs and teh third one is the lower I believe.

it is hard as the first few times, so cheat a little. practice with just legs going up...then try to half ass bringing up your arms....pretty soon its simple....

oh and they say that the lower abs are the love making muscles....hhmmm, you need to work em out eh.....I make no assumptions...
UglyDave
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
oh and they say that the lower abs are the love making muscles....hhmmm, you need to work em out eh.....I make no assumptions...

ya, well to be honnest, the only sex i get is with my playboy (one of the "natural beautys" issues) and the palm of my hand!

thanks for the info!
Boomer187
a wise man once told me to keep my hand still, then your abs get a workout as if you were actually doing it with a real live chick. Of course positions may vary.

something to chew on.
getfoul
http://www.auburn.wednet.edu/arhs/a...out/pageone.htm
try this, its a large set of workouts set up by a college weight training expert dude. the site is kinda crude, but it gets the point across
Dopey
run u lazy ass and/or pothead
Omegasox
Do sit-ups on a decline bench and pause when you're parallel to the ground.
Technaut
quote:
Originally posted by Dopey
run u lazy ass and/or pothead

this comes from the man whose nick is Dopey
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement