return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Fun Palm Pilot Software
View this Thread in Original format
Dopey
any good stuff out there?? just got a Clie.
Boomer187
Bejeweled.

all you need, ever.
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
Bejeweled.

all you need, ever.

OMG!! YES!!!!

what's your top score...it got erased but the most i ever got was literally like 75,000...i thought that was pretty good :D
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
OMG!! YES!!!!

what's your top score...it got erased but the most i ever got was literally like 75,000...i thought that was pretty good :D

I seriously think I have the highest score ever. My friend an I were competing for so long and it got intense. but here is my final top scores, which I have not come close to ever again...

Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
I seriously think I have the highest score ever. My friend an I were competing for so long and it got intense. but here is my final top scores, which I have not come close to ever again...

OMG!!! i thought that i had skills hehehe...its all about the competition. i would play and play until i could beat my girlfriend and then one day i beat her and she could never beat it hehehe...but damn that is pretty freaking high...i need to play...i must get there hehehe...
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
OMG!!! i thought that i had skills hehehe...its all about the competition. i would play and play until i could beat my girlfriend and then one day i beat her and she could never beat it hehehe...but damn that is pretty freaking high...i need to play...i must get there hehehe...

those scores were all done over the summer and I haven't really played too much since then. Although now I am starting to play more...IM only getting like 50,000 a pop though.....need to top score.....
smokeape
I see most folks using Palm Pilots like a Gameboy. If that's all they need them for, they should toss them in the river!

:mad:
[[[smoke]]]
Dopey
quote:
Originally posted by smokeape
I see most folks using Palm Pilots like a Gameboy. If that's all they need them for, they should toss them in the river!

[[[smoke]]]

obviously thats not why ppl buy palm pilots. yea so thats it? no other cool things i can get??
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by smokeape

[[[smoke]]]

so should I also toss my gameboy in a river....how about game cube...hell I play games on my computer..its the river for this copmputer....

wwhoooooo, calm....peaceful......prozac.....

ok I am calm now.

back to the point.

it all depends on what you got it for. Mine was a gift so I had to make it have purpose. I use these:

Timetrack, keeps track of how much time you spend on something
French vocab, look up words and try to learn them, kinda cool
Yoga, just funny looking at the pics, but it has yoga,
reminders, well it reminds you of things...

I also have some psychology things in there where you can search the DSM 4 and also there is a prescription thing in it.

but thats all I use it for.
smokeape
Uh, yeah... Throw all that in the river!

:D
[[[smoke]]]
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement