return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
To party or not to party? (again) your opinions
View this Thread in Original format
AnonymousRacer
In one of my classes, we had to go see a speaker at another campus. So, this 'hot' girl that I have been talking to off and on asks me to give her a ride, since her car overheated the day before. She could have asked anybody else, including this other guy that I 'thought' she was good friends with, and the teacher, who was offering rides to anyone who didn't want to drive. But she asked me, and I was like... "Yeah!"... I couldn't say "And what do I get out of it?" since I know she has a boyfriend.

On the drive down there, she talked about herself and her life almost nonstop(I did not interrupt her and only commented here and there on stuff she said)... I barely brought up anything about me. She was talking about her upcoming birthday party and how it was going to be all that. I thought it went pretty well, with plenty of laughter, giggles, and maintaining eye contact(well with as much as I could put in while still driving).

After the listening to the speaker, she rode with me back to her apartment. On the way, I had to ask, "Did you want to stop and get a bite to eat?"... and she said no. She told me her boyfriend was probably waiting for her and they were going to go grocery shopping or something." I shrugged and was like, "Ok."

Once we got to the apartment, curiousity got the best of me so I asked, "So, who do you live with?" And she tells me her boyfriend. Well, she doesn't exactly say, "My boyfriend" she just mentions his name. Does that signify anything? Then as she gets out of my car, she says, "You have to come to my birthday party! You MUST come!" I asked, "It's going to be that good?" She nods. "Yeah, you should definitely come," and closes the door.

So, should I go when the time comes? Or should I tell her I have other plans(even a date-even if I don't really have one then), instead? Maybe I could say, "I'm sorry but I can't make it because I have a HOT DATE that night!" lol

She has a live in boyfriend, so I'm assuming it must be a serious relationship... but she doesn't work(she's at school full-time), so I'm guessing the boyfriend is pretty much paying for it all... or her parents give her money.

...same girl as in this thread...
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...ht=sausage+fest
...and she wants to hang out next weekend, too. I don't know if the boyfriend will hang out with us(more than likely, yes). If he is, I will say to her, "Too bad but I got other plans." :D
Tranc3
Well she's played you once, I can only assume she's trying to keep you on her finger so she can play you again sometime in the future. Either that or she doesn't have a firm idea of what she wants (in which case you still won't get her).
Terayon
IT WILL BE MORE SAUSAGE
vmc
quote:
Originally posted by AnonymousRacer
So, should I go when the time comes? Or should I tell her I have other plans(even a date-even if I don't really have one then), instead? Maybe I could say, "I'm sorry but I can't make it because I have a HOT DATE that night!" lol

That date excuse is a good one. You might use it at the b-day occasion or on some other one. Play her as she tries do do with you. If she cares, that should make her jelaous at least a bit.
AnotherWay83
she's got a boyfriend she's LIVING with. move on.
DigiNut
Yeah, it's kind of pathetic that you actually think you're going to get anything out of this girl. She's one step away from a newlywed on the "unavailable" scale. You said she talked to you non-stop about herself - that basically says it all: life with her boyfriend is probably just --, and she needs someone else (you) to do the "attention" thing with.

If you want to be spiteful, then act like you're going to the party, let her think you're her best friend, and call her 3 hours before the party saying "Sorry, can't make it, I forgot that I had a date tonight" and never say another word to her again.

Otherwise, just forget about her already. She's taken.
Mebot
yeah but then again, you could go just to get a bunch of booze for free (if she's serving it at her party)

but don't sweat yourself over on it. Leave the ball in her court. I hate girls that lead you on like that. Like everyone else said play her with an excuse and that will lead her to wonder...
DJ El Kay Dee
are u insane???

go for hte party...hookup with any other hottie u meet there...

geez....

never turn down a birthday party cos u know theres gonna be women there..

if its a sausage fest or the women aint ur type, u can always call it an early night and say "oh i got stuff to do tomorrow morn, so i cant really stay any longer"

if she tugs aroudn u at the party, just ask her flat out whatever comes to mind.

Since shes apparently played u before (i havent read the other thread cos i aint in the mood to read a whole thread), just play along.
Boomer187
time to move onto her hot friends.

and I would stick it out and hang out with her. Well as long as she stopped talking about herself. Hangin out with hot girls attracts hot girls for some reason. Plus you can kinda get in on the perks of a hot chick...like they get free stuff all the time.
DigiNut
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
and I would stick it out and hang out with her. Well as long as she stopped talking about herself. Hangin out with hot girls attracts hot girls for some reason. Plus you can kinda get in on the perks of a hot chick...like they get free stuff all the time.

That's a good point actually... I met one at the clubs here once, we hit it off and were just friends for a while. I don't think either of us were seriously interested, but we went to clubs together and I always got in for free with her... lol. :stongue:

So yeah, I guess the thing is, it's not so bad to stick it out with her *IF YOU'RE NOT REALLY TRYING TO "GET" HER* - stick with her if you want for access to her friends, and perks, but DON'T get hung up on HER, which you kinda seem to be right now.

DJ El Kay Dee
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
Hangin out with hot girls attracts hot girls for some reason.

thats cos the hot girls that see u with other hot girls wonder whats so good about u and then automatically feel the urge to know u.

in short, they think they want what they cant have...:stongue:
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by DJ El Kay Dee
thats cos the hot girls that see u with other hot girls wonder whats so good about u and then automatically feel the urge to know u.

in short, they think they want what they cant have...:stongue:

and I always thought it was because I was a mad pimp. blasted.

this also works for celebrities, they can get you into clubs that have strict dress codes, even when you are wearing ripped up hole plagued jeans. so if you know a hot chick that is a celebrity, you might as well retire.

anyways, like diginut said, DO NOT get hung up on her, it will be the death of the friendship....which is all your getting.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement