return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

VDay parties in Florida?
View this Thread in Original format
SpykeChyld
OK, I hate Valentine's Day. I've never had one where I tried all that romantic that went well or even halfway decent. So this year I'm saying flowers and candy in favor of chemicals and bass(hehe, when written that way it sounds like a GREAT trade!:D )

There is a huge party in Ybor hosted by the Family Fuzion people(?) that a couple of my friends are playing at. Four rooms, I think, with various styles. I've hear rumors of other happenings, but nothing confirmed yet.

Anyone know whats going on? I'd like info on any parties Tampa and North, as I don't feel like taking a huge trip(distance-wise anayway.) Something where I don't have to leave the club at 3AM would be ing awesome.

And anyone interested in joining me and the crew in the partying?

Hit me up...
~Spyke
BshidoHEAT
I heard about something in Lakeland where George Acosta was supposed to spin... :conf:
Roquer
Hell yeah. My last 2 valentines have involved teh Police, and have sucked. Maybe we can carpool....
SpykeChyld
quote:
Originally posted by Roquer
Hell yeah. My last 2 valentines have involved teh Police, and have sucked.

Hmmm...yup...that makes me wanna go with you!:rolleyes: :p

Acosta in Lakeland? That must be the party I heard about "near orlando"...I'd rather not see Acosta for this night if I can at all help it, I'd rather go see Monk and Jackal & Hyde...they are cool people, not s.
BshidoHEAT
quote:
Originally posted by SpykeChyld
Hmmm...yup...that makes me wanna go with you!:rolleyes: :p

Acosta in Lakeland? That must be the party I heard about "near orlando"...I'd rather not see Acosta for this night if I can at all help it, I'd rather go see Monk and Jackal & Hyde...they are cool people, not s.

I'm just curious, what else have you heard about it... the details I have are pretty vague..
SpykeChyld
You knew it was Acosta, so you've heard more than I have.

I was told "I've heard that there is something in Orlando you might like. Keep it quiet though."

:rolleyes:

SpykeChyld
After some searching...a few ietms...

LOVE 2 GROOVE
Saturday, February 14th 2004
Central Florida's LARGEST Valentines weekend event!

We bring you the area's LARGEST Valentines Event with a VARIETY of underground music for your listening pleasure...
With over 20 of the most talented male & female djs and producers in the industry, in 3 areas of sound.
Lasers & lighting will be added to the venue by 3D productions...
LINE UP.....

ANDY HUGHES
KEITH MACKENZIE & TRIXIE
ERIC BERRETTA
DJ SANDY
ROB-E & SECURITY
KNIGHTLIFE
DJ 8-0N
CHRISTIAN MICHAELS
DEF JEFF
PLAYGURL
TRIPNOTIC & 420
CC ROCK
MYLES HIE
FREQUEN-C
MISS GLASS
HOBIE 1
KURIOUS
MATTHEW
TIM BAKER from the "DRS of RHYTHM"
NAYTRON
BRIAN KEITH
BILLY Z.
CADENCE
DJ ROCK

2-4-1 IMPORTS till midnight

Tasty FOOD catered by Song Mongolian Grill

Doors open @ 8pm
18 & up welcome!
$10 for singles
$15 per couple

LOCATED @ THE GROOVE, LOVE BAR and PATIO COMLEX
124 N. BEACH STREET
DOWNTOWN DAYTONA BEACH, FL
386-252-7600

Choice one...kinda blah...:wtf:
SpykeChyld
Ummm...yup...the party I was thinking I heard about is umm...a tad different than I expected. This is where I'm gonna be for VDay. No doubt, no question, hehehe...:D

4Stages, including a huge ing warehouse and outdoor stages as well. It's in Jasper Florida...exact location yet to be announced, or if it is I'm having a really ing hard time finding it, but the party is being promoted like a muthaa...I got my first flyer for it at The Alpha Bar like 2 weeks before New Years.

The info says to bring your tents and cus it's being held at a campground in Mulberry.

Anyway...

<<>>
MEA(Moonshine) *LIVE*
Danny The Wildchild *4Table Birthday Set*
Phanton45
Amanda Trevino
Jes One
Remedy

<<>>
Atomic Babies
Kid Icarus
RAZ
Mark Sanchez
Detox
Comic
Kit Mobley

<<>>
ODI
Circle K
MC Collaborator
Apparatus
Dystopia and The Engineer
Insurection vs Ill Omen

<<>>
Rob Real *LIVE*
Miles *Live*
Anthony Nuzzo *Live*
DJ Hydra
Spindel
Dublex
Mas Inc

And supposedly many more to be announced with the location.
www.ugdarmy.com

Thats where I'll be...no clubs...no downtown...no flowers and candy...hehehe...
:D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement