return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 
I have a rather odd..
View this Thread in Original format
swisstoni
..phobia.

I have a phobia of boats, as in boats that are in water, big ing huge ships. What is worse is when you see them out of water, their propella etc and when they sink. Just the word 'sink' is alien to me, sends a shiver down my spine

ANy of you have odd phobias??
Ste
BOO!

did i scare ya?
Cru5ad3r
A crane on a ship .. how bizarre :stongue:
Misty Kitty
erm not really no,

i used to rock climb, and i loved it, wan't afraid of climbing or heights at all

however whenever i think about climbing a route i have the physical reaction of sweaty palms, which i realy can't help, more a physical reaction of an act that i could have a phobia of.

other than that which isn't really one

Chris you gonna talk about spiders :p

got you a treat if ur not to scared to scroll down, you too toni, face you fears

boat boat sink sink

spider spider spider

if you think i'm too mean i'll deleate the post
Ian^
but they can be so ickle & cute

and our favourite

But seriously myself i have a couple, one is of fish, im afraid to touch them and when i go in the sea it takes me ages to get the courage to do so if they're in, I was on a catamaran trip in menorca & we anchored and i dived in the sea and i got so icky afterwards knowing what i'd done :nervous:
swisstoni
doesn't it frighten anyone to think that if they were on a ship and it started sinking, all that water pissing in, if you jumped off and escaped, as it sinks it will probably suck you back down with it.

seriously, its evil (a friend told me yesterday this has everything to do with the psychoactive drugs i indulge in...:conf: )
DjDeComp
I'm scared of the dark:nervous:
Misty Kitty
quote:
Originally posted by DjDeComp
I'm scared of the dark:nervous:

ta cant help can it :p

but actually i'll have to join you on this one, especially when i am on my own in the house at night and need to turn all the lights of to go to bed so that i dont waste electricty, i hear all sorts of noices and generally lock my bedroom door from the inside.

As a child to try and get over it i would shut myslef in a room with no windows and switch out the light for about 20secs , id still get scared and have shortness of breath
tu_face
i dont rreally have any phobias, i get a bit claustrophobic, but its only when im in a really confined space and i know i cant get out (we are talking cardboard box enclosed :))

im allergic to conifer trees, they burn my skin, which is strange..
DjDeComp
quote:
Originally posted by Misty Kitty
ta cant help can it :p

but actually i'll have to join you on this one, especially when i am on my own in the house at night and need to turn all the lights of to go to bed so that i dont waste electricty, i hear all sorts of noices and generally lock my bedroom door from the inside.

As a child to try and get over it i would shut myslef in a room with no windows and switch out the light for about 20secs , id still get scared and have shortness of breath

Im only scared of the dark cuz I sometimes trip on something:stongue:

Misty Kitty
quote:
Originally posted by tu_face
i dont rreally have any phobias, i get a bit claustrophobic, but its only when im in a really confined space and i know i cant get out (we are talking cardboard box enclosed :))

do you have trouble at xmas?
Ste
quote:
Originally posted by tu_face

maybe your secretly a superhero whose only weakness is coniferous trees, we will call you diciduous tree man!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement