return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
the cd/vinyl uve always wanted missin from ur collection?
View this Thread in Original format
Dj Martijn
hey this is a good 1 i think..what's every1s 1 track they want thats missin from their collection??
torontotrance
What vinyl track am i missing. I don't have the original mix cafe del mar-energy 52 version.
Fraggle
err, chicane - far from the maddening crowds...been meaning to get it for ages, but never got around to actually buying it :p:p:p

...also chemical brothers - exit planet dust & prodigy - experience :)
FASTDJMP3
i am missing the love parade 1997
PasteyMoFo
Andy Ling - Slacker's Fixation Of The Situation

OMG, no one has this mp3 and I wish I had it really bad. The only one I have of it is the first minute of it.

Me needs the full version! :(
Paul Wilson
Heliotropic "Make It Real". I love the style of trance like Heliotropic/Trouser Enthusiasts/Mekka/Skynet UK/Monoboy but have never found this track!
Wlcked Red
quote:
Originally posted by PasteyMoFo
Andy Ling - Slacker's Fixation Of The Situation

OMG, no one has this mp3 and I wish I had it really bad. The only one I have of it is the first minute of it.

not quite true :p

we have a 9:09 complete version of that track
encoded in 192 kbps :D
Dj Martijn
quote:
Originally posted by FASTDJMP3
i am missing the love parade 1997
u mean da hool-meet her @ the love parade the original???i just got that today:)
yujie__
All of them!
sot
FOR AN ANGEL (PVD E-WERK CLUB MIX) i cant find that record anywhere for sale online..

FASTDJMP3
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Martijn
u mean da hool-meet her @ the love parade the original???i just got that today:)

i meant the whole compilation ... if u have it , u know what to do :p
jeronemango
ive got this one torontotrance
original mix cafe del mar-energy 52 version

for me there is too many to list but a few which stand out are

En motion truth

Beta blocker

Digger , church of Ra

if i had not been ripped off by this guy i did a webpage for i would have these tracks and many more..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement