return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

aussie hero
View this Thread in Original format
whiskers
quote:
Australian Maritime Safety Authority spokesman Ben Mitchell said the round-the-world sailor's emergency beacon was detected by satellite on Wednesday night.

Mr Mitchell said Mr Kikuchi reported serious injuries after his yacht rolled 360 degrees in huge seas.

Authorities asked Mr Pratt for the use of his long-range aircraft to find the yacht adrift in extremely remote waters.

Mr Pratt's plane, which seats 15 or 16 passengers, is the only aircraft in Australia apart from a 747 jet capable of making the trip.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/040214/2/nplg.html

:D
{b.s.e.}
Wow. Look at the lookin' out for each us pinions. :p
sash
my plane was getting washed
Renegade
Don't let this stunt fool you: anyone found in trouble in Australian waters with the misfortune of not being a millionaire is not usually granted assistance. In fact, I'll rephrase that: the Australian people spend several hundred million dollars money each year keeping impoverished refugees (made refugees from wars we were most likely involved in) out of the country ("Islands? What islands? 'Sif we own those islands!") and excluded from naval assistance. Yet when a Japanese, an American or an English yachtsman starts to get a bit wet from some unfavourable weather conditions, there's a multi-million dollar task-force ensuring they don't catch a cold.

Oh yeah, and if these impoverished types actually make it to Australian land (we've disowned a fair bit of it in the past couple of months though, so don't bother coming to northern islands on holiday - they're part of international waters now, apparently) we imprison them (we just built a multi-hundred-million dollar facility off-sure to cater to for the demand we've been "suffering" recently) or send them back to the war ravaged country we almost certainly had a hand in destroying. I'm glad we have a Prime-Minister as brave as Mr Howard ensuring that we kick out those awful asylum-seeking refugees (they're dangerous, turban-wearing, child-throwing-overboard types I hear!) while spending millions rescuing dumb-, yacht-owning millionaires.

I'm sure I speak for all the non-Liberal voting Australians in suggesting that Mr. Kikuchi - or any other tory-voting, Pacific-sailing knobhead - can suck my balls.
Vigilante
quote:
Originally posted by Renegade
Don't let this stunt fool you: anyone found in trouble in Australian waters with the misfortune of not being a millionaire is not usually granted assistance. In fact, I'll rephrase that: the Australian people spend several hundred million dollars money each year keeping impoverished refugees (made refugees from wars we were most likely involved in) out of the country ("Islands? What islands? 'Sif we own those islands!") and excluded from naval assistance. Yet when a Japanese, an American or an English yachtsman starts to get a bit wet from some unfavourable weather conditions, there's a multi-million dollar task-force ensuring they don't catch a cold.

Oh yeah, and if these impoverished types actually make it to Australian land (we've disowned a fair bit of it in the past couple of months though, so don't bother coming to northern islands on holiday - they're part of international waters now, apparently) we imprison them (we just built a multi-hundred-million dollar facility off-sure to cater to for the demand we've been "suffering" recently) or send them back to the war ravaged country we almost certainly had a hand in destroying. I'm glad we have a Prime-Minister as brave as Mr Howard ensuring that we kick out those awful asylum-seeking refugees (they're dangerous, turban-wearing, child-throwing-overboard types I hear!) while spending millions rescuing dumb-, yacht-owning millionaires.

I'm sure I speak for all the non-Liberal voting Australians in suggesting that Mr. Kikuchi - or any other tory-voting, Pacific-sailing knobhead - can suck my balls.

WORD
DJYaNiK
quote:
Originally posted by Renegade
Yet when a Japanese, an American or an English yachtsman starts to get a bit wet from some unfavourable weather conditions, there's a multi-million dollar task-force ensuring they don't catch a cold.

LMFAO... :stongue: :haha: :stongue: :haha:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement