return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

y is x-fused in jail?
View this Thread in Original format
Dj Martijn
hey does any1 no y x-fused was jailed hs only posted 2ce and they were fine so whats he done?btw paul empty ur flippin pm box!!!
Blik
don't know, maybe you should PM swamper about it.......
Paul Wilson
Here's the thread where I noticed this on:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...4160#post164160
j_spot
ok..im still confused. I see both of X-fused posts..neither deserve him being in jail. Paul, I think u be on crack this time!
Miss Proximus
Maybe Swampz figured that x-fused and Martijn are the same person...or that he ignored the rules about useless threads :D
j_spot
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Proximus
Maybe Swampz figured that x-fused and Martijn are the same person...or that he ignored the rules about useless threads :D

hmm..never even thought of that. good point proxi!
Dj Martijn
if i of those is the case this is what i have 2 say
1.swamper shouldnt presume. were not the same person altho he was usin my computer at the time!
2.plenty of ppl start threads sayin hi im new and nothing happens.also it doesnt say that in the useless thread rulz that newcomers cant say hi.
Miss Proximus
ow com on! HE asked us if we had any probs with you.....is that useless or WHAT!
j_spot
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Proximus
ow com on! HE asked us if we had any probs with you.....is that useless or WHAT!

he did? x-fused has 2 posts

they are

quote:
Originally posted by x-fused
Hi All Im New
hi every1 im new here i was referred by martijn. dont suppose any1 could sort me out with a sig if u have time??thanks.

Jk

and

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by NED KELLY
hi X-fused , i`m new to , an australian ,where is the KU
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ku?!?!what the hell? im from the uk!

again..I see nothing out of the ordinary...M i blind?
Blik
Miss P is right, he posted that thread, but I guess the thread has been deleted by someone

j_spot
ahh..I see and when a thread is deleted your posts count is lost..so I only see 2 posts, and they are fine..but its the others that are no longer counted that got him in jail? I see!!! k. makes sense!

(i too saw the what do you think of Dj Martijn thread..thought it was useless also..but x-fused only had '2' posts...and I saw them..so I was confused)
Miss Proximus
aren't I always right? :p nah..j/k hehehe
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement