return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Any surfers?
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Lac
Anyone hyped for the NSL Games?
Endo
No, but I do sandboard. I've never had the chance to try surfing, always wanted to though. Have you ever sandboarded before? I heard that there are some OK spots on Long Island to go to, but I haven't seen any photos or know of exact locations.

Edit: not trying to hijack the thread, rather I'm trying to keep it alive
Tranceporter99
i skimer board, i dont knwo if thats sandboarding or not
Briden
I'm a surfer. well.. web-surfer :)
DJ Mil0
i actually surf, am a bit hiped about it but i always get to see comps here live so its not that new 2 me
albertoR
surfing channels on cable only

wish i knew how to surf ocean waves though, looks like a awesome sport. Would suck if my arm got bitten off by a shark like that surfer girl though
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by albertoR
surfing channels on cable only

wish i knew how to surf ocean waves though, looks like a awesome sport. Would suck if my arm got bitten off by a shark like that surfer girl though

theres thousands of places without sharks to bite you as it is. I've tried a bit of surfing when i was 17 but my real goal is kite-surfing, looks so much more fun
Vigilante
I go body-boarding.....it's great.

That's surfing lying down on your stomach on a smaller board, for people who don't know.
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by Vigilante
I go body-boarding.....it's great.

That's surfing lying down on your stomach on a smaller board, for people who don't know.

I Got a body board but only a cheap ass one for arsing around on, might rent a better one this time, be cheaper & save me trying to take it on the plane again
Harmonic
quote:
Originally posted by Briden
I'm a surfer. well.. web-surfer :)

Saw that one. :stongue:

DjDeComp
Surfing is soo much fun
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement