return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Is that normal? Question about my penis :D
View this Thread in Original format
g-691
If you want to flame that thread do it, I dont care. Here is a story.
I dont know if its normal, and 2 doctors said it is normal, but I dont trust them, so I have a question to you people :D. The first doctor was dermatologist, the second one was normal doctor.
I noticed that I have some kind of spots or pimples on my penis. Those spots are on the skin of my penis, not on the head of the penis (if you think its herpes :D ), but on normal skin. They are not red or anything, they are not like acne. They are not getting bigger. But when the skin stretches, they are more visible (they are not huge, but if you look closer you can see them), and also you can feel them if you touch them.
I went to dermatologist to ask him about that, he said that it is normal, but I did not belive him, so I went to other doctor, and he also said it is normal. But I still dont believe them.
Can you tell me is that normal? Because I dont think so.
Take this thread seriously
thanks
{b.s.e.}
Sounds like you have some genital warts :haha:
albertoR
well, have you ed a hooker or any other girl recently?
DJ Mil0
yep those sound like some grade A bonafied, germasized, stuck on your skin and makes the girls wanna say bye bye, testicular warts (no idea what that just meant there)
g-691
FOOOOOK
I knew its not normal. On Monday im going to other doctor.
The thing is that I did not anyone.
gwrmarines
Do you wash your hands b4 you spank teh monkey?
g-691
Ok I know everything now.
Now it is the time to flame that thread if you want to.
Thanks for "normal" answers

EDIT:
OF course, I take a shower like 2 or 3 times a day. And everything.
albertoR
maybe its an allergic reaction due to some creme you used while choking the monkey
Bloodflower
quote:
Originally posted by g-691
FOOOOOK
I knew its not normal. On Monday im going to other doctor.
The thing is that I did not anyone.

well than u should wash urself better, i had such thing one time after i had sex with several holes :rolleyes: wasnt funny when i saw it, however it wents away very fast after a few days
g-691
quote:
Originally posted by Bloodflower
well than u should wash urself better, i had such thing one time after i had sex with several holes :rolleyes: wasnt funny when i saw it, however it wents away very fast after a few days

The thing is it doesnt go away. I have this for a longer period of time now (too long)
Like I said before, I take a shower and everything.
Im going to a doctor for sure. If he says its normal im going to take a printout of that thread, and Im going to show him.

Boomer187
GOOD NEWS HERE

could be hair follicles.

while it is not common to grow hair up that high, there are cases of it. This does not mean it is hair like on your head or pubic region...these are sporadic.

normally the area below these follicles is soft, so they can sink in and you cannot see them. However when it stretches there is no room so they poke out.

check for teh hair!!!!111

if this is the case, your doctors were correct believe it or not.

On a side note, you should not brush off dermatologist with this sorta thing. They do learn something in school. If your doctor is a knob however and doesn't listen/care...get a new one.
montie
why are you asking for internet people's advice instead of trusting your doctor?

go visit another doctor if your still not sure.
theres nothing wrong with getting different doctors opinions.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement