return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
for those of you who are poor...
View this Thread in Original format
BTG
and smoke weed every day (or have a habbit that takes up $20/day or somthing)

how do you do it?

I've been stoned every day of the month, and i've been stoned almost every day since september. i'm not bragging that i smoke weed, but that i can pay for it...when i'm unemploeyd.

every day its a different way of getting money... today, i'm buying my weed with old bingo tickets.

i'm pretty amazing.

but my days of poorness are almost over ;( i have a job interview tomorrow, and i fear i might get it.
Matt Jay
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
every day its a different way of getting money... today, i'm buying my weed with old bingo tickets.

i'm pretty amazing.

I have always wondered how unemployed stoners get enough money for their habit :wtf:
Dmatrox
why not just do weed on the weekends? then you wouldnt spend so much on drugs everyday.
beema
If only we could divert those mind-boggling weed-getting powers towards good use...we would all live in utopia! :p
Boomer187
now imagine if you didn't spend the money on weed, and imagine if you didn't stop at $20 each day.

you might not need a job....

unless you are just getting a job so you can pay for weed?
Omegasox
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
unless you are just getting a job so you can pay for weed?

That's my guess. He'll just smoke more and live with his parents for the next 30 years. :stongue:
smokeape
And who said Canucks are crazy? Crazy no, resourceful yes.
BTG could be the next prime minister!

Lol!
Smoke 'em if you got 'em...
[[[smoke]]]
tranceDJ
I like smoking but I don't think I would want to smoke every day, you build up tolerance and it costs too much money. I'd rather smoke myself retarded on the weekends and have more money in my pocket, but thats just me.
AlphaStarred
quote:
Originally posted by tranceDJ
I like smoking but I don't think I would want to smoke every day, you build up tolerance and it costs too much money. I'd rather smoke myself retarded on the weekends and have more money in my pocket, but thats just me.

actually, no, there's no tolerance to pot..thus one is not liable to get addicted to it even if one smokes every day ;)
www.erowid.org
DJ-Fuq
quote:
Originally posted by AlphaStarred
actually, no, there's no tolerance to pot..thus one is not liable to get addicted to it even if one smokes every day ;)
www.erowid.org

Yeah there is. But not the 'real' tolerance that is required for something to be addictive, just a 'soft' or short term tolerance that will disappear after a week or 2 of not smoking.

AlphaStarred
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Fuq
Yeah there is. But not the 'real' tolerance that is required for something to be addictive, just a 'soft' or short term tolerance that will disappear after a week or 2 of not smoking.

that's true but since it's not the 'real' tolerance i wouldn't call it a tolerance, since im sure most people would perceive that as any other tolerance...plus even the minor withdrawal symptoms are short and not anything compared to withdrawal symptoms let's say from prescription pills, or harder drugs for that matter.
DJ-Fuq
quote:
Originally posted by AlphaStarred
that's true but since it's not the 'real' tolerance i wouldn't call it a tolerance, since im sure most people would perceive that as any other tolerance...plus even the minor withdrawal symptoms are short and not anything compared to withdrawal symptoms let's say from prescription pills, or harder drugs for that matter.

Well it is a tolerance since u need to smoke more for the same effect or in extreme cases no matter how much u smoke u cant even get noticably stoned. As for withdrawal symptoms, i know theyre minor at the worst of times. Ive never even experienced any myself from cannabis.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement