return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
Music Genre Street Fighting
View this Thread in Original format
dstrukt
Inspiration taken from the 'who would win in a fight' thread:

I was thinking how cool it could be to have music genre street brawls i.e Trancers vs Garage boys

Hehe the peeps into Pop would get such a towelling :haha:

DISCUSS:
Cru5ad3r
what would these "music genre street brawls" consist of? :conf:
dstrukt
Well the way i see it is this:

All trance fans from a certain region and all ... lets say Garage fans from the same area meet up, maybe somewhere like a dis-used warehouse for a huge brawl.

No Weapons allowed
Altho you can fight whilst being on something.

Each side will be colour co-ordinated so theres no confusion to whos who.

The Brawl should last maybe 1 hour with a tea interval after 30 mins.
Biscuits and fruit will be included also.

The aim is to basically kick 10 tons of living out of the opposition whilst at the same screaming and shouting about how much you hate their genre of music.

Once the fighting is over both teams shake hands, hug and go for a beer at the nearest public house.

Its a very pointless idea but one which i think could be much fun. Now the questions is....stereotypically which is the most dangerous group of music lovers?
Cru5ad3r
quote:
Originally posted by dstrukt
Its a very pointless idea but one which i think could be much fun. Now the questions is....stereotypically which is the most dangerous group of music lovers?

Hardstyle / Gabber :nervous:
dstrukt
Yeah you could be right there :eek:
Sand Leaper
quote:
Originally posted by Cru5ad3r
Hardstyle / Gabber :nervous:

Actually, I'd say the german techno crowds are a lot worse. Gabbers are believe it or not among the friendliest clubbers you will meet, mainly due to their sense of unity and the way they have stuck together through all of hardcore's trials and tribulations. (and of course the fact that 90% of them are tripping on E, Speed or any other fatigue-repressing neurostimulant:p)

Techno clubs in Germany on the other hand draw loads of dodgy looking/menacing types. Everything from 50 year old men in leather coats over bomber jacket skinheads to steroid filled body builders :nervous:
Misty Kitty
quote:
tereotypically which is the most dangerous group of music lovers?

i'm gonna go with either:

The Bad Boy Rappers, who could;
a)win as they wont fight just pull out the ak47's and end our trance days that way

or

b) loose as they are such s about their bling bling mochino suits they send their bitches out who would only do 'talk to the hand' fighting mixed with pulling at your braids n bangs

the other dangerous groups could be the Power Ballard lovers, imagine pitch them against us trancers and i think they would win by us being completely terrified of the 80's rockness of it all, or die laughing at them (most likely the latter)

i mean look....

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: scary, its like lams hair all gone wrong
dstrukt
quote:
Originally posted by Misty Kitty

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: scary, its like lams hair all gone wrong

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
flystyler
See the only thing is guns and knifes would have to be banned. Coz otherwise the loved up trance fans would be tryin to hug all the pissed garage boys, and end up with what happens at the NEC. Plus leave yr mobiles at home ;)

hehe :D
moondog
quote:
Originally posted by flystyler
and end up with what happens at the NEC.
hehe :D

sorry to hijack, but whats this about, what happened at NEC:conf:

Spin Doctor
There is no way I’d try and hug the average garage fan, even if id dropped 20 beans in one hit.
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by dstrukt

No Weapons allowed

That's the Garage Boys ed :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement