return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Irish Coffee
View this Thread in Original format
MysticStardust
Hello everyone!!!! :D

I'm addicted to coffee. That's right! I admit it.:D Anyways, I just found some rum (Bacardi?) in my fridge and decided to make myself a cup of Irish coffee which by definition means coffee with alcohol. I think:conf: . Anyways, I was just wandering what do people more experienced with alcohol than moi put in their coffee? And how much of it? I think I put too much rum because it totally spoiled the taste of coffee and I don't think it's supposed to do that. Anyways share your ideas or whatever. Thank you

On totally irrelevant subject...Does anyone like bunnies in here? I love them.:happy2: I heard about this scientist who tried to make a glowing bunny by inserting the genes of jellyfish into it. Yes, the experiment was unsuccessful but hey it was a neat idea: crazy: .
StealthAssassin
Don't use rum! I suggest Baileys or Kaluha
MysticStardust
quote:
Originally posted by StealthAssassin
Don't use rum! I suggest Baileys or Kaluha

baileys:eek: Kaluha:eek:

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good:rolleyes: :D thanx

too bad i dont have any tho:(
StealthAssassin
quote:
Originally posted by MysticStardust
baileys:eek: Kaluha:eek:

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good:rolleyes: :D thanx

too bad i dont have any tho:(

That's a shame cause I got at least a whole bottle of Baileys and damn near a whole bottle of Grand Marnier(right next to me). Wish I had that bacardi that you have though.:D
astroboy
Amaretto
Frangelico
StealthAssassin
quote:
Originally posted by astroboy
Amaretto
Frangelico

Nice:D
MysticStardust
quote:
Originally posted by astroboy
Amaretto
Frangelico

amaretto is soo good..never tried frangelico tho:conf:
Sloouh
Just make sure you do it properly, black coffee with whipped cream floating on top in a large brandy glass. (You put the alcohol in first)

Baileys, Tia Maria, Brandy and Amaretto our the ones I normaly use.
michiel
you're talking about irish coffee, right? funny thing is no one in ireland drinks it
it's made with whiskey, tastes pretty ok
beer works as well
Lira
You northernes drink weird coffees :D

I know this is just a cultural difference, but down here we put a lot more powder (?) in our coffee, making it far more concentrated. Probably has something to do with the fact that we had way too much coffee here in the past.

klingklang77
baileys coffee is great. irish coffee is made with irish whiskey, whipped cream and a little creme de menthe on top. the green stuff for colour. try the baileys, it is real good. :D
MysticStardust
quote:
Originally posted by Sloouh
Just make sure you do it properly, black coffee with whipped cream floating on top in a large brandy glass. (You put the alcohol in first)

Baileys, Tia Maria, Brandy and Amaretto our the ones I normaly use.

i knew i was doing something wrong:o
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement