return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Cant get away from House Music
View this Thread in Original format
Juricimo
holy e,....i'm here on my vacation in Croatia for the summer, and everywhere i turn, they're playing HOUSE!!!!! aaarrrgggghhhhh, oh well, not just house but also that Italian cheese like gigi....i refuse to get crazy to that cheese....anyways, the beaches and the girls here are awesome, got the best mix from Germany, Austria, some from Holland, and ohters from the Chech Republik !!!!!
well, still in search of some real trance here, ....but enjoying my stay nontheless...

a big hello to all the old skool tranceaddicts..

>JM<
DJ MG
Any Prog House being played? Thats good stuff :D I dont realy mind House well I realy the deep,anthum,hard,dark,and Progressive House :D :D :D :D
Spad
Yeah house is better that nothing dude. And if it's prog....I'll come join you.
Viceroy
Sorry to hear man....sorry to hear....house should DIE! hehe
Fraggle
ya, is housey stuff like american dream, touch me & damaged???

i'm not good with classification, but if that's housey stuff, then i like it :):):)!!!

oh yeah, good to see u're having a good time :p:p:p hehehe!!!
kluba_702
house..............ugh :mad:

if i was stuck somewhere w/ house music everywhere ppl would b like
" whats up w/ the kid w/ the headphones?????"---------haha...lol
Highlander
Cum on whats wrong with GIGI... jk
tu_face
aahhh.. good old home grown prog house :D possibly the best thing to have ever come from the UK... ooh except James Holden..

most ppl mean funky house when they say house though.. which is indeed a big load of bollocks
Gekhous
u pplz should chill on house, iz da frickin grandmomma of trance!!!

house might not be THE party music, but iz excellent for lounging
j_spot
true dat gekhous! I find it hard to dance to house, but @ a house party, i dont want Hard house or Nu-nrg or bumpin ..some epic, or house is good. great actually!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement