return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Holland

Pages: [1] 2 
trippin' to der dam!
View this Thread in Original format
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
me n a friend are planning on having a weekend in amsterdam very very soon, but have no idea what is the best company to book thru for a bargain.. not really bothered about accomadation that much as a room with a matress will doodle do, anyone know any good agencies that do good cheap as chips flight/ferry trips for the weekend in the centre of amsterdam where all the decent nights are. wouldnt mind seeing sir Kai while we over there if possible or if theres any other bigish night happening sometime soon.
HiGH_NrG
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...&threadid=52117
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
LOL :p i know i saw that i was kinda looking for nights and lineups too, i dont really know any of the club names around amsterdam.. im sure theres one called the unit or sumthing but i cant find any info on it :conf:
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
.... bollox ... disregard that ^^ :p
jp
quote:
Originally posted by [N]ûk|êû[Z]
i dont really know any of the club names around amsterdam..

http://party.snt.utwente.nl/flock/SECTION/party.html

Powerzone + Kingdom the Venue (XL) are the ones to look for
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
cheers mate.. was kinda hoping to possibly get a double wammy of semi safe lineups maybe i dunno dumonde or sumthing stupid like that [not that i like dumonde but you get what i mean :p] saw on night at XL umm armin [LOL] and markus schultz whom i dont really know a great deal about, but prolly one of the most talked about guys of last year.. if theres anything that we could go to on the friday [4th march] then thatd be safe :)

dates arnt definate yet but we wanna do it really soon so we dont end up not getting it spanked... cant really find any dates for any festies either yet, just realised we missed trance energy... umm isnbt dance valley sposed to be on soonish?
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
btw JP id be wanting to meet you over there too, you ing face :toothless
jp
quote:
btw JP id be wanting to meet you over there too, you ing face :toothless

Yeah I could buy you a joint ;)
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
quote:
Originally posted by jp
Yeah I could buy you a joint ;)

or a hooker ... either way theres gonna be some serious inhale exhale ;) ahfankyoo :p
jp
quote:
or a hooker

i know just the place :toocool:

SnuggLe
I want an Amsterdam Tour JP.... :D
jp
quote:
Originally posted by SnuggLe
I want an Amsterdam Tour JP.... :D

No problem. Tour features sex show at the Moulin Rouge (incl. banana show of course) :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement