return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

theres somthing about miriam
View this Thread in Original format
chesco
Is it just me or is there somthing really really really REALLY wrong about this new series on sky one.

6 guys were chosen to compete for the love of a south american stunner:haha:. Over a two week period they complete various physical, mental challenges and will each try to impress her:haha: so that at the end of it all she:haha: will pick her:haha: favourite and they will go on a cruise together with 10 grand and hopefully find romance together:rolleyes:.

the thing being that these six guys are completely oblivious that she is a man.... and has been taking hormones pills etc. since she was eleven.... and still has her man parts....

sorry but sky one has sank to new lows with this series, i think it's morally wrong and actually quite sick. having said that i will be following this show to see the reactions when they find her/his:conf: meat and two veg...:D
Ste
is it so wrong to find her (him) attractive :(

i saw get out the cleaver and sort him out :D
Technaut
they guy who pulled her got his lawyers onto sky when he foudn out it was a bloke!

he got £125K as a pay off so they could air it

fair deal imo :stongue:
dj_mdma
i just want to see the very last episode and see the guy's reactions :stongue: :stongue:
Spin Doctor
LMAO, I don’t see anything wrong with it. Much better idea than that stupid airline series, and Pissup Uncovered Version 278.
UglyDave
i've only seen one pic of her/him,
and in hell, pretty damn hot!
Fundamental
quote:
Originally posted by chesco
the thing being that these six guys are completely oblivious that she is a man.... and has been taking hormones pills etc. since she was eleven.... and still has her man parts....

:eek:

That's not right!!
Ste
Isn't there also a series on sky at the moment about finding a lady for a dwarf man :conf: they are going to try some dwarves and then some normal height people to see which he prefers

-harry
Misty Kitty
I read a bout this during the filming, as a 'reality show' the guys involded all signed contract before filming saying that what ever was filmed, whatever happend the company would be allowed to air any of the footage, a little underhand yes but if you sign a contract that states literally 'anything' can happen in the process of filming you have to expect anything.

morally wrong yeah, legally binding, yeah.
svens_bath
quote:
Originally posted by Ste
Isn't there also a series on sky at the moment about finding a lady for a dwarf man :conf: they are going to try some dwarves and then some normal height people to see which he prefers

-harry
i think that is just starting in America, its not actually on Sky 1 yet...give it 6months tho, and we'l be hearing all about this one.

gatecrasher
quote:
Originally posted by UglyDave
i've only seen one pic of her/him,
and in hell, pretty damn hot!

Lmao
CraSHer[UK]
quote:
Originally posted by chesco
having said that i will be following this show to see the reactions when they find her/his:conf: meat and two veg...:D

There you go then, you're gonna watch it, and the actual content doesn't exactly appeal to you.

So i think sky we able to live with themselvs, besides it's not exactly if this series lowers the tone, the villa was put some many girls and so many guys togheher, get them pissed and hope they shag each other for ratings (a bit like Big Brother come to think of it).
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement