return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Transvestite thread closed?
View this Thread in Original format
trancaholic
Well, not that I'm offended or anything, but when I travel outside the narrow confines of the "%£<¤X="¤@%" country that I'm located in, I experience a colourful and *varied* crowd as opposed to the "everybody's the same" of this country. Not a day go by when I'm not longing for the day when I'll move to Amsterdam, Berlin or London and I don't see any reason to close a thread that centers on subcultures - or another carnival-like - subject.
Of course it's inmature and childish to post something like D-Syde did. However, considering the colourful and open-minded community that we usually are promoting it's premature to close the thread until people have had a chance to say what they like.

Am I wrong???
D-Syde
I dont know why it was closed...dont really care either. (Well I guess I believe there was no reason for it to be closed) It was a joke...one that I thought was funny. If noone noticed it was because of all the "GUYS ONLY" & "GIRLS ONLY" threads

....whatever

...I was just happy to see it got over 1000 hits in 30 minutes :)
Coup
well it made me laff :stongue:
Palivar
Oh dear

trancaholic
I just thought that a discussion of the "live and let live"-attitude towards minorities in this community was a breath of fresh air. I don't think we have had this before (except for the "are you gay"-threads)?!?
Spad
Yeah I mean we're all the same deep down. Transvestites do the same as us at christmas (eat, drink and be Mary).

Sorry if that offended anybody but I had to get it out of my system.
Blik
are you guys serious about this.......?????:eek: :eek: :eek:

it didn't got 2208 views, it got 11 views and then I closed it, cause i thought it was just a useless thread, and i thought it wasn't funny either. but hey, if you guys want a thread for transvestites only, then do it...........
TurboGS-R
quote:
Originally posted by Blik
are you guys serious about this.......?????:eek: :eek: :eek:

it didn't got 2208 views, it got 11 views and then I closed it, cause i thought it was just a useless thread, and i thought it wasn't funny either. but hey, if you guys want a thread for transvestites only, then do it...........

yeah thats what i thought too 2208 views?
how did that happen? LOL
Johnny Eckhardt

"Wudda you mean closed!Does this look closed to you?!"
Electric_Hybrid
I know a transvestite.
He was cool but then he turned into a chick and got all PMSing and . Now he's just bitchy.

LiquidX
Well, when I saw the thread it had more then 1500 views, and that was when it was still in front page.. so I think it did reach the 2000 views !! lol !! how irnoic
Gekhous
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Eckhardt

"Wudda you mean closed!Does this look closed to you?!"

aawww man, thaz baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement