return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Eurotrip
View this Thread in Original format
mezzir
Saw this friday with my girlfriend and went into it with very low expectations, but it was actually pretty damn funny
nothing much more than a teen comedy, but as far as those goes it was damn good
anyone else see it?
trancepixie17
Yes! It was awesome I saw it yesterday. The part where the one guy goes to that free sex club or whatever...and he gets the vibrators! lol. that was hillarious. It was good, they could have put hot guys atleast on the nude beach scene.**
Warez Guy
Movie was good, better than I was expecting. If only they didnt show the nude guys at the beach oh well.
montie
each time i see the comercials for the movie, it looks more and more retarded, but i haven't seen it so i guess i can't say
TwoPlow
Just when I thought Europe couldn't hate America anymore, I saw the preview for Eurotrip.

But I went and saw it last night. It was actually pretty damn funny, in a mindlessly retarded sort of way.
Dmatrox
Uh oh, there a big tunnel up ahead :eek: :D
mezzir
quote:
Originally posted by Dmatrox

OOooh...me scuzzy!
Toufas
this is exactly how europe is..

i bet that 70% of the people that will watch it will think that...
Perfect_Cheezit
this movie sucks complete ass, isnt funny at all
tranceDJ
Haven't seen it but i've heard nothing but bad things about it. I'll consider renting it when it comes out on DVD.

caddyshack
movie sucked balls,

the robot fight was total crap
Mako
quote:
Originally posted by Dmatrox

Bahahahahaha...

The evil gring that guy had on his face as they approached the tunnel was scary as . :nervous:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement