return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Vacation Pictures!!
View this Thread in Original format
bug_bite
Okay it's summer right? So where are all the cool vacation pictures? I mean, really...we see pictures of hot guy/girls all year and we see pictures of djs and raves all year...lets see some summer pictures! I'll start :)

Okay the only vacation I got to go on this year was to a little little little LITTLE tiny town where my grandparents live in rural manitoba. They have an annual "turtle derby" and race turtles. Here's a picture of the "race" hahaha:

Okay here is me and my roommate (Phosphor) watching the turtle derby parade!

This town has like 1500 people in it, maybe less...and this sign was like this at the local hotel for the entire two days I was there hahaha I can't believe noone from the hotel changed it!

This is my granpa wearing an orange wig I brought to give to my niece:

And last but not least this is me giving my mom the finger hehe. I was super tired because I work graveyards and I drove 4 hours down there straight from work at 6am so at the time of this picture I had been up for more than a day...told her not to take a picture or I would make a face...eventually she did manage to grab a picture of me not sticking my tongue out and when she did it she got all excited "this is the best picture of you yet!" just because I wasn't sticking my tongue out that time hahahaha Anyways....

Okay, I want to see everyone else's non-party vacation pictures! :)

bug_bite :p
dj alonzo
I would've post some pics but have no place to host my pics.
DJ_Shockwav
quote:
Originally posted by bug_bite
Okay the only vacation I got to go on this year was to a little little little LITTLE tiny town where my grandparents live in rural manitoba. They have an annual "turtle derby" and race turtles.

i went there once, i can't remember the name of the town though...
ahh rural manitoba... i like it better in the city though! :)
j_spot
I leave on my vacation on Friday. Im going to lake muskoka in ontario..when I get back im gonna post many pics.
bug_bite
J Spot, can't wait to see em! :)
Electric_Hybrid
quote:
Originally posted by j_spot
I leave on my vacation on Friday. Im going to lake muskoka in ontario..when I get back im gonna post many pics.

Dood I have been there soooooo many times.
I love it there. It is so peacefull and .
You just get all ed up and go walk around and you just feel at peace. *sigh* I wanna go now.:( :( :(
Palivar
Hello I went to Ibiza for vacation.

Here's the room I stayed in

Here's all my friends that came with me on the trip

Here's a couple of girls that I met and had a wild orgy with

I'm not sure what was going on here

My friends like to get crazy

Here's some spooky clubbers I saw

I had a homosexual encounter with this guy

Here's a nice Ibiza sunset

Well that's all. God bless you
Raekwon The Che
palivar is such a bullter, but its funny
Fraggle
quote:
Originally posted by Raekwon The Che
palivar is such a bullter, but its funny
hahaahahahahhah!!!

yes...he does put a lot of effort into his posts, whether or not they're bs they're still quite funny :):):)!!!
bug_bite
can I have a homosexual experience with that guy if I pretend to be male??

hehe

bug_bite :p

Henkie_henk
quote:
Originally posted by Palivar

Here's all my friends that came with me on the trip

WoW Palivar you must have had a great time! lolllll
ABTsportsline
that ibiza sunset picture is absolutely beautiful!
that's desktop material...

-ABT-
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement