return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Speakers
View this Thread in Original format
jdog
I am about to purchase a set of speakers for a moblie setup. JBL and TurboSound are my top two picks ... anyone wanna chime in with some opinions before I buy em.

Thanks
JDOG
Scottaculous
Are you getting subwoofers as well?
MERiDiAN5i2
which JBL's you lookin at?
Psiweaver
Ya which JBLs are you looking at I'm really pleased with my SF25's at there price range, only downside is you need a huge amp to power them.
DJ Tranz
quote:
Originally posted by jdog
I am about to purchase a set of speakers for a moblie setup. JBL and TurboSound are my top two picks ... anyone wanna chime in with some opinions before I buy em.

Thanks
JDOG

TURBOSOUND, JBL doesn't even come close to the sound quality of TurboSound Speakers.

We carry pretty much the entire line of TurboSound, check out this link to our shop:

http://www.djmart.com/tuspandco.html

I also carry full line of JBL and JBL Professional speakers,
and just like with previous responders, you need to be a bit more specific, that is, state your budget and for how many speakers, 2 ways and/or subwoofers, exactly which models of JLB and which Models of TurboSound are you comparing?, though as I've said above, TurboSound is going to be a much better buy, might be a bit more expensive than JBL, but trust me, well worth the extra money.
Also check out Electro Voice(aka EV) Plasma Series, or the EV SXA Series Speakers, click on the link below for full line of Speakers we carry,

http://store.yahoo.com/djgear/fulranspeak.html

BUT, if you find a specific brand name and model number of a speaker that is not listed on our site, don't hesitate to email me right away at daniel@djmart.com, just because an item is not listed on our site, doesn't mean that I can't get it for you.

Cheers...
hooknife
I love Turbosound but if you got the money go for Dynacord.
DjArTiN!
I would go with JBL definitely. All of JBL's speakers have a really nice and professional sound.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement