return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
shoplifting!
View this Thread in Original format
wienerschnitzel
so i open the shop i work at in the mall this morning and i'm standing by the hallway... suddenly these two girls walk by and a man starts after them and he yells "ELAINE, YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!" and the girl says "NO" and trys to take off but he grabs her arm and she starts squirming.. she says "LET GO!" and then he asked if she wanted to go back to the shop to get her jacket and replace the one she just stole and she said "yes" and then they took off. Dumb bitch! I don't know why people have to be stealing stuff. I haven't shoplifted before except once i ripped a label off a pair of socks because i thought the sticker was funny..:o Have you shop-lifted? And what's your lame ass excuse!:whip: :stongue:
{b.s.e.}
I tried to steal as much as possible from Wal-Mart. I hate Wal-Mart.
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
so i open the shop i work at in the mall this morning and i'm standing by the hallway... suddenly these two girls walk by and a man starts after them and he yells "ELAINE, YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!" and the girl says "NO" and trys to take off but he grabs her arm and she starts squirming.. she says "LET GO!" and then he asked if she wanted to go back to the shop to get her jacket and replace the one she just stole and she said "yes" and then they took off. Dumb bitch! I don't know why people have to be stealing stuff. I haven't shoplifted before except once i ripped a label off a pair of socks because i thought the sticker was funny..:o Have you shop-lifted? And what's your lame ass excuse!:whip: :stongue:

i've never shoplifted, but i used to have a bit of a stealing problem...i broke into someone's house once...
DarkAngel
I used to "Treasure Hunt" (Final Fantasy VI word for Stealing) a long time ago...I did it just to get things I wanted...was pretty accomplished at it too, if I do say so myself. Then i found that bad karma came to me shortly I plundered whatever thing I got. I decided to retire being a 'Treasure Hunter.' :p Still I will have to admit....the rush of possibly getting caught and then running for it was a partial addiction as well.....:p :whip:
emono
quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
I used to "Treasure Hunt" (Final Fantasy VI word for Stealing) a long time ago...I did it just to get things I wanted...was pretty accomplished at it too, if I don't say so myself. Then i found that bad karma came to me shortly I plundered whatever thing I got. I decided to retire being a 'Treasure Hunter.' :p Still I will have to admit....the rush of possibly getting caught and then running for it was a partial addiction as well.....:p :whip:

ever fuk in public?
{b.s.e.}
quote:
I used to "Treasure Hunt" (Final Fantasy VI word for Stealing) a long time ago...I did it just to get things I wanted...was pretty accomplished at it too, if I don't say so myself. Then i found that bad karma came to me shortly I plundered whatever thing I got. I decided to retire being a 'Treasure Hunter.' :p Still I will have to admit....the rush of possibly getting caught and then running for it was a partial addiction as well.....:p :whip:

I did it for the satisfaction of knowing that the Walton family wasn't going to get their hands on their money. :wtf:
Floorfiller
quote:

yeah seriously...you gotta give that up sooner or later...i got into a lot of trouble when i was younger, but never really got caught at much...i realised that i'd better stop before i am actually held responsible for ...
{b.s.e.}
Yeah, I'm bitter. Sue me. :p
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by emono
ever fuk in public?

Not my style.
igottaknow
i used to have the same attitude that stealing from mega corporation was ok because the loss didnt make a scratch into their huge profits, but ive matured now and know stealing matters cause it hurts ur self integrity. no one respects or trusts a theif.

DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by {b.s.e.}
Yeah, I'm bitter. Sue me. :p

ROFL :haha:

Killer sig, btw...You into 80's nostalgia, as well?

Oh, I thought'd list some of the things I 'treasure hunted,' So I can't be accused of going off-topic or thread-jacking. :p

Some toys (Back in the late 80's)
2 portable Sony MiniDisc Recorders
1 Sony DSC-F55 Digital Camera
3 4MB Sony MemoryStick Memory Cards
1 64MB Sony MagicCate MemoryStick memory Card
1 Olympus Voice Recorder
1 Casio Personal Organizer
2 Radar Detectors

If there's more, I sure as hell can't remember....
Dj Dovla
I never stole anything that was over a dollar ... Just couple of times I took a mars chocolate bar without paying , but really I had no money what so ever , and was really hungry .

that was 6 years ago .. ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement