return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Bal en Blanc Tickets....
View this Thread in Original format
FunKenLouis
All you guys are talking about whos playing at Bal En Blanc....but none of you....and im pretty sure about that....has his ticket....well here's the deal....ill have tickets to sell...at the best price you can get....and with a vip included....so im telllin you right now...send me a private message to order some....or reply...cuz it will be over pretty soon...and im ure you guys dont wanna pay 100 bucks for a tickets....makin the line...and missing the party next to the dj in the vip section:whip:

pm...reply..or call me...794-7942....Louis

and dont forget...vip= NO line-up, cd , tshirt, nice bathrooms:cool: ,and....nice hot chicks...lol...do it fast guys
KrinKer
u finlly received you tickets ;P

KrinKer
FunKenLouis
:toothless
DJ Charlie
me want free entry

lol might work again
FunKenLouis
at least you tried....but me dont give tickets like that:D
FunKenLouis
oulala....tickets ar flying guys.....i dont think you understand how good the price is.....in stores...its about 85 to 90 bucks....without vip....and vip are 25 dollars.....so its 110 or 115 for both.....damn you loose money...pm me cuz i got you guys a deal that you cant say no to...;)

and dont forget...vip= NO line-up, cd , tshirt, nice bathrooms ,and....nice hot chicks...lol...do it fast guys...wow

lots of TAs will be at the event....cool party man...and there will sure be a pre-bal en blanc party...and if not...ill make something myself

:D

pz
StereoPrincess
quote:
Originally posted by FunKenLouis
oulala....tickets ar flying guys.....i dont think you understand how good the price is.....in stores...its about 85 to 90 bucks....without vip....and vip are 25 dollars.....so its 110 or 115 for both.....damn you loose money...pm me cuz i got you guys a deal that you cant say no to...;)

and dont forget...vip= NO line-up, cd , tshirt, nice bathrooms ,and....nice hot chicks...lol...do it fast guys...wow

lots of TAs will be at the event....cool party man...and there will sure be a pre-bal en blanc party...and if not...ill make something myself

:D

pz

I gave money to Erika to buy my tickets. Did you get it and did you have any left?
FunKenLouis
erika has all the tickets she wanted..dont worry...and if people from toronto need other tickets...tell me fast...we'll fix something

pz....thanks for buying it....we're all gonna have a lot of fun...:D :D :D :D :D
Pixiechick
Sweet!!!!!

Merci pour les billets Funkenlouis :D It was great to finally meet you!

So all you Montreal people - 17 of my closest friends and I are coming to Montreal for this party and we desperately need a place to stay - any ideas for a good hotel/motel/whatever near Palais des Congres????

Thanks for your help!

Erika
xo
Pixiechick
quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
I gave money to Erika to buy my tickets. Did you get it and did you have any left?

Oh ye' of little faith Margaret....

:p

FunKenLouis
cool...no problem....it was a pleasure....hope your friend Julia is comin...;) ..
damn id love to see her all in white:eyes: ...lol...for the hotel...well email me erika...i got something not bad for you..right next to it

ciao...xxxx

TA from TORONTO.....Montreal is waiting for U:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:
StereoPrincess
quote:
Originally posted by Pixiechick
Oh ye' of little faith Margaret....

:p

I asked before you were back in town.

I just couldn't wait to find out.

Its funny tho, that the tickets say $0.00 but the strip of tickets is worth 340 bucks.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement