return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Funky Charms 5 [CLE]
View this Thread in Original format
smoorhs
FUNKY CHARMS 5
[~THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE SCENE~]

The Euphorix Profunk is proud to present it's 5th annual St. Patrick's weekend electronic dance music MEGA-FEST...

FUNKY CHARMS 5!!

Both nights will be hosted in different locations of downtown Cleveland!

This year will feature an unprecedented 13 stages over a two night period.

FRIDAY, MARCH 19th & SATURDAY, March 20th :: 2004

FRIDAY will be hosted in a secure location in the greater Cleveland area.

SATURDAY WE ARE TAKING OVER AN ENTIRE BLOCK IN DOWNTOWN CLEVELAND!!!

PRAISE AND PUSH TO ALL THAT SHARE OUR WAVELENGTH.

-EUPHORIX REPREZENT

EuphorixProFunk

these parties are usually a good time. i, myself, have only been funky charms 3, but i had a blast!
smoorhs
jdat
There's also stacey pullen at moda that night ...

+ the techno monthly night at abbasso ( everyone must check this out )..

plenty to check out

I'll be at moda as usual :p

I personaly am not a fan of Funky Charms.. bad memories but that's just a personal matter. + there's way too many names on the list that are "nobodies" if you understand what I mean ( bedroom djs type )....

If I were to go I'd check out Deviant , React ( awesome Cinci techno dj if you get to see him .. PLEASE congratulate him ! ) and other names that are slipping at the moment ( the list itself is huge )
smoorhs
dude.. it's lyte, from canton.. well akron now! whats up dude! :D
jdat
quote:
Originally posted by smoorhs
dude.. it's lyte, from canton.. well akron now! whats up dude! :D

Crap I suck with names ... can you describe yourself a little bit if we've met that kind of stuff ?

I'm in AKron too now .... moved here 2 3 weeks ago I'm around buchtel and market
smoorhs
quote:
Originally posted by jdat
Crap I suck with names ... can you describe yourself a little bit if we've met that kind of stuff ?

I'm in AKron too now .... moved here 2 3 weeks ago I'm around buchtel and market

no, dude, we never met. but, the last time i talked to you, you were living by CAK (in green, possibly?)
jdat
quote:
Originally posted by smoorhs
no, dude, we never met. but, the last time i talked to you, you were living by CAK (in green, possibly?)

yeah yeah I used to be right by CAK ... close to Green :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement