return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

ReFX Vanguard Demo Acting weird in fruityloops (a picture included)
View this Thread in Original format
Thunder5
so here is the deal in fruityloops I can't twist and turn any of the knobs..

It looks like this.

:conf: :conf:
I know it shouldn't be like that. Anyone any ideas. I've tried installing it again several times.
moth
Simply click on another channel, then click back to the vanguard and all the edit functions will be there. Some lame problem with the fruity wrapper, i dunno.
DjGeMiNi529
i think the demo is supposed to be like that cause its the same way for me. maybe they just wanted u to hear presets

EDIT
it works just click edit and then click on another channel and click back and it comes up. this problem is the reason i didnt even try using it guess ill around with it now :eyes:
KilldaDJ
quote:
Originally posted by moth
Simply click on another channel, then click back to the vanguard and all the edit functions will be there. Some lame problem with the fruity wrapper, i dunno.

doesnt work.

and yeah it might be the demo that has that little flaw.

i happen to have the full thing and it still does that. oh well, it aint got the fade which is alright.
Thunder5
Solved..
works fine now. FIX: needed to just to click on it twice. like add it to FX channel and then it opens up and then click on the setup button to get it look like in the pic of mine.And then click on its name in the step sequencer or in the FX channel you put and it "dissappears" and then click on it again and it opens up in full detail. if you want I can get you some screenshots to show you how it is done.
:) :)
moth
you dont need to add it in the FX channel.
TranceMasterUk
its a bug with vanguard

its fixed in the latest version 1.03
:)
Thunder5
quote:
Originally posted by moth
you dont need to add it in the FX channel.

Of course you don't. But that just how I add my VSTi Synths. Then I put a Midi Out channel to the step sequencer.

quote:
Originally posted by TranceMasterUk
its a bug with vanguard

its fixed in the latest version 1.03

Nice to know.
ManTrance
I get the same thing, but thats what you get for downloading cracked software :happy2:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement