return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

***steve Gerrard @ "taxi?" £3 March 18th***
View this Thread in Original format
finyl_faze
Some pretty exciting news for me personally and for any prog/house/breaks fans who live in the Midlands, or are prepared to travel there for a decent midweek nite out...

"Taxi?", a new monthly midweek event that i am co-promoting, is kicking off on Thursday March 18th with BEDROCK's STEVE GERRARD headlining, and myself (Faze) plus the other residents completing the line-up. A diverse mix of big room house and breaks will be the order of the day, plus some decent drinks offers, and all for the microscopic entry fee of £3/4! :D

Also confirmed, is our massive April 22nd event, with JODY WISTERNOFF (WAY OUT WEST) playing a 2 hour headline set!! I'm sure that the slightly higher entry fee of £4/5 will not seem unbargainlike for what should a pretty special night!

The venue for "Taxi?" is a new bar/club called "Bullit" which is located at 13 Silver Street, Tamworth centre (Tamworth is a large town sort of between Birmingham and Derby for those who didn't know). Its a funky, intimate venue (250 capacity) with really smart furnishings, and should be perfect for the kind of crowd and music we're hoping to host!

If anyone wants any further info on the night then let me know via PM or email (finyl_faze@hotmail.com).

***ALL DJS PLEASE NOTE***: you are more than welcome to hand in demo cds on the night, so come along and say hi - if we like you and your demo you could be booked to play future Taxi? events! :eyes:

hope to see some of you there next thursday and also in april! :cool:
*HaRRy*
woah, a footballer and a dj, genius.
sykadelik
quote:
Originally posted by *HaRRy*
woah, a footballer and a dj, genius.

Touche! (sp?) :conf:
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by sykadelik
Touche! (sp?) :conf: