return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

help with Mixers..I TRIED SEARCH OK
View this Thread in Original format
TranzAddict
ok so what, i used the search button but they all say the same and i want some real advice going straight to me. i just got my tech's and i need a mixer, i need a good reliable mixer that wont make a hole in my pockets, i got 250 to spend , i dont want anything extreme, its only for a bedroom setup, so any suggestion, i saw the vestax pcv 275, but its a lil too expensive, hehe

thnx in advance:tongue3
dartman
vestax pcv 002
vestax pcv 175
pioneer djm 300
behringer vmx 300
tascam xs-3

these are just some suggestions. you could also send DJTranz a pm, he works at dj mart and can probably give you some advice and get you a bit of a deal, or you could look on ebay and try to find a deal on a vestax 275 or whatever floats your boat
dj chex
Ecler Smac Pro 20.
Gemini UMX 7
vestax pcv-002
tascam xs-3
Stanton xs3
Ecler Concept 2

All of those should be in your price range. Of all listed i personally perfer the ecler smac 20
trancinchink
quote:
Originally posted by dj chex
Ecler Smac Pro 20.
Gemini UMX 7
vestax pcv-002
tascam xs-3
Stanton xs3
Ecler Concept 2

All of those should be in your price range. Of all listed i personally perfer the ecler smac 20

or an ecler smac pro 30 if u have the money. hehe
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
Save your money then, why buy gear?? patience pays off. I would go for the PCV 275 for mid level mixers. Berhinger anything is pure plane and simple.
Prodigy Child
quote:
Originally posted by dj chex
Ecler Smac Pro 20.
Gemini UMX 7
vestax pcv-002
tascam xs-3
Stanton xs3
Ecler Concept 2

Out of those I would go for either one of the Eclers, that Concept 2 looks so sexy *drools*.
dj chex
And also the beauty of the Ecler Concept 2 or 3 is it's exactly in your budget, and ecler imo makes some very killer mixers especially for the budget dj. (I just wish there were more ecler dealers in the USA)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement