return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
UEFA Champions League quarter-finals (pg. 4)
View this Thread in Original format
Genesis Evolved
3-0 at half time. Holy fcuk :eyes:
evil_bastard
Deportivo 3 - 0 Milan. The Stadio Riazor must be rocking right now.

Come on Deportivo! If they pull this off it'll be a hell of an upset, just like Monaco/Madrid last night!

Is this the year of the underdogs?
juice7
un-ing-believeable:whip: :whip: :whip: 4-0!!!!! dep - milan. i hate deprotivo!!
Genesis Evolved
Porto
Chelsea
Monaco
Deportivo

I love it!!! :D :D :D
Plastick
Kinda expected that deportivo will win this leg, but winning 4-0 and winning the aggregate, OMG :eyespop:
paranoik0
this tournament is completely crazy.. no more big favourites

i'm hoping for a porto - monaco final, but a deportivo - chelsea is way more likely
dukes
uefa cup is now more intresting!

but whats gonna happen now? the three big guys all falter at the same hurdle. all also top there domestic leagues. are they all gonna follow each others season end?
chesco
I can't believe milan fell apart like that..

what the was cafu playing at the whole game, he didn'y look interested at all..:mad:

If porto win this tournament i shall more than likely be very displeased..
UnBracKo
Yess!! Come on Depor!! 4 - 0 :crazy: :haha:
This tournament have became a crazy cup, I like this:tongue2 Other teams deserve also win this cup instead of the sames (Madrid, Milan, Manchester...)
CraveTheRave
You gotta be kidding me... 4-0 final????? DEAR GOD!!! I was just telling a mate of mine that Depor had no defence as evident by the first leg... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO AC?!??!! Did somebody shoot Shevchenko?? Yikes.

Terrible terrible semis for the Champions League, in my opinion. Have no choice but to root for Porto now, of all teams.

raveed
fookin hell i never though id see the day id be voting for Chelski ... the bookmakers must have had a field day last 2 days ... somethings wrong im sure this tournament was fixed :tongue2
larifari
its just a good feeling to see that real has been kicked out :toocool:

ANTI-REAL FOREVER
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Privacy Statement