return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
If you could move to any place, where would it be??
View this Thread in Original format
YELLOWBEE
yeah yeah yea, another one of my threads. but im tired and bored at home and this questions only pops up in my mind once in a while, loolol

well if i could move to any place on earth it would probably be to an island where not a lot of people know about it away from the big cities....and i would live my life eating fruits and vegetables and fish.. and of course i would take my computer and my stereo so i could still post these "questions" on TA everyday, hahahhaah
and listen to trance .

oh can't forget my boyfriend. :D

Cyaaaaaaaaaaa
YBeeeeeeeeeeeee
Raekwon The Che
id move into your bed :D
ABTsportsline
either Copenhagen, or the outskirts of London
Raekwon The Che
ahh crap, i didnt see boyfriend up there the first time....ah well, I hope u got a big bed
YELLOWBEE
quote:
Originally posted by Raekwon The Che
ahh crap, i didnt see boyfriend up there the first time....ah well, I hope u got a big bed

dawm, you must be horny huh? but i wont be sleeping in a bed, i want it to be more like "the blue lagoon" remember that movie?? hahahahhahah

Im just joking with ya.

Cyaaaaaaaaaaa
YBeeeeeeeeeee

<<<
Raekwon The Che
ahah...no i have no idea what your talking about, but hey ill laugh just for your sake...AHAHAH! there

getting ready for work....its 1am...
plastikE
hmmmmm
HOLLAND OR THA UK DAMNIT!!!! I WANT OUTTA HERE!!!:( :( :( :( :(
hehe
Ur Dream Grl
I like your idea though...so i'll just move in with you or new zealand.. australia...

Im tired and can't think right now.. i;ll get back to you on that one tomorrow.. hehehhe

xoxo Ur Dream Grl
trancaholic
quote:
Originally posted by ABTsportsline
either Copenhagen, or the outskirts of London

Why on earth would you want to move to Copenhagen??

As for the thread title: Are there anything that prevents anyone of you from moving? I expect to be moving to Berlin or Amsterdam when I've finished my current studies.
goldenarmZ
IIf money was no object, I would move to amsterdam and set up my own coffee shop :D but I like yellowbee's idea too... a deserted island would be wicked.. u could make you own laws!! :D Maybe we should all rob a bank and buy a TA island for us all to live on!

Solarisse Rhay
If u mean everywhere "in space-time line", I'd like a Love Parade, Trance Energy, Rosenmontags or next to Katie Price Jordan please. :D
[img]c:\My Documents\Imágenes\Desktops\Katie Price Jordan 425.jpg[/img]

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
DarkTrance
quote:
Originally posted by Raekwon The Che
ahah...no i have no idea what your talking about, but hey ill laugh just for your sake...AHAHAH! there

getting ready for work....its 1am...

SHe lives in the UK as u can see by lookin at her location

Anways... where I wanna move its gonna happen :) I'm gonna go back to München!!!! w00t :) thats the only place i wanna live (right onw atealst and its prolly gonna stay like that for a while)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement