return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
i ****ing hate you
View this Thread in Original format
nic01445
i was reading a friend of mine's xanga, and this is what i found.

quote:
wat i did was mean n' bad. i regret doin it. i jus dunt understand where "you play guys" comes from. I DO NOT PLAY GUYS. mayb its da way i act around em buh i never wanted ta play a guy. you think i dunt care about wat ppl think about me..n' wat i think about myself? you said tat ever since u met me n' even b4 we met...i've had an image ob bein dis "pimpette"?! wtf, i was such a looser in 6th grade. u dunt even kno wat truly happened between me n' jimmy. i never expected aneone ta like me or watever.

I have never been more horrified by any paragraph in my life. Reading each sentence was like getting punched in the stomach, and then getting anally raped afterwards.
whiskers
6th grade?

was that a year ago for that person?
Mr. Pink
Ummmmmmm........ok
DJYaNiK
And this is going... where? :p
davinox
Nic, quit making fun of my xanga, you bitch.
nic01445
don't send the letter!
whiskers
quote:
Originally posted by davinox
Nic, quit making fun of my xanga, you bitch.

dude, what the is wrong with your sig & location?
MysticStardust
Wow and I thought I had bad grammar...

Was she talking to you? And why did it scare you so much? Looks like the girl is just pissed and is trying to defend herself from some statement of which I'm not aware of. Anyways, if it was meant for you it just seems like you two had a misunderstanding, nothing major....Good luck with resolving it..:rolleyes:
DJYaNiK
quote:
Originally posted by whiskers
dude, what the is wrong with your sig & location?

LMFAO... Do you remember the topic he made to go along with it?

I'm still confused. :stongue:
Mr. Pink
This is definitely a private issue gone public...which means pure e to me:mad:

nic01445
quote:
Originally posted by MysticStardust
Wow and I thought I had bad grammar...

Was she talking to you? And why did it scare you so much? Looks like the girl is just pissed and is trying to defend herself from some statement of which I'm not aware of. Anyways, if it was meant for you it just seems like you two had a misunderstanding, nothing major....Good luck with resolving it..:rolleyes:

It doesn't have anything to do with me. I just found it funny, for a variety of reasons:

1. She has poor grammar.
2. She does not spell real words, and instead, substitutes numbers for letters or spells phonetically.
3. Asians cannot mack.
Shad0wmaster
quote:
Originally posted by nic01445
I have never been more horrified by any paragraph in my life. Reading each sentence was like getting punched in the stomach, and then getting anally raped afterwards.

You think that's bad? Read some of Maddox's hate mail...OMG. I don't know if it's broken keyboards or just pure stupidity, but the writing is about 500x worse in a lot of the email he gets =P
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement