return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
This guy makes me embarressed to be Australian...
View this Thread in Original format
Kamikaze Badger
http://www.news.com.au/common/story...5E13762,00.html
-=M=-
likewise.
Kamikaze Badger
*grabs the flaming torch and pitchfork* I SAY WE THROW HIM OUT OF THE COUNTRY! WHO'S WITH ME!? *crickets chirp*
MrSquirrel
OK....first the word is "Embarrassed" .

Secondly, You have an American Flag under your name and are listed as living in Iowa.

Whyfore art thou calling thineself and Australian?

Bah why am I even bothering....You go listen to your happy hardcore, I will go see Sasha live.

MrS
astroboy
quote:
"At hospital the pain got worse, and I was getting frustrated so I asked (nurses) for a pair of pliers to pull it out myself," he said.

That's the true blue Aussie DIY spirit! :D
Kamikaze Badger
I was born Aussie and moved to Iowa at 4. My dad was Aussie, and worked as a gov agent(and I aint kidding, either).

quote:
That's the true blue Aussie DIY spirit!

You got that right!
DrUg_Tit0
Still not as good as that croatian dude who wanted to open up a hand grenade with a chainsaw so that he could extract the explosive from it in order to make firecrackers.
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by DrUg_Tit0
Still not as good as that croatian dude who wanted to open up a hand grenade with a chainsaw so that he could extract the explosive from it in order to make firecrackers.

roflol!

LINK or STHU :p
Shad0wmaster
WHOA :eyes:

All I can say is the world would be a lot less interesting without Australians in it...which gives me an idea, they should fire the current cast of Jackass and replace it with a bunch of drunk Australian guys! Damn, that's the best idea I've had all day. :p
Kamikaze Badger
You insulting Australia!? ARE YOU INSULTING THE MOTHERLAND!? RO-SHAM-BO TIME! *dons titanium toed, titanium extremely sharp spiked boots* *kick*

arctic
That doesn't embarrass me at all. Anyone who shoots themselves in the head with a nail gun is pretty cool in my book.
{b.s.e.}
quote:
Originally posted by Kamikaze Badger
You insulting Australia!? ARE YOU INSULTING THE MOTHERLAND!? RO-SHAM-BO TIME! *dons titanium toed, titanium extremely sharp spiked boots* *kick*

I thought the Motherland was Britain, and you were just a penal colony.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement