return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Download FREE mp3 mixers here QUICK!
View this Thread in Original format
ABTsportsline
hey guys, i've seen a lot of posts of people asking for these, so i figured i'd up them to my site.... they will only be up for a little bit so grab them fast! I'll post more proggies later... (if you have one you don't see listed, PM me and send it to me so i can up it to my site! THANKS!

click here for Traktor

click here for Virtual Turntables

enjoy :D :) :D :)

-ABT-
Excite
Thanx a bunch! That was perfect timing since I'm about to make a demo and really needed a good mixing program. I'll have to repay you for being so generous. I'll be making three seperate demos; hard , uplifting, and epic trance. They're sure to be kickass too. If you want 'em send your mailing address to: djsynonymous@aol.com
ftnb
hey abt,

the virtual turntables, whered ya get them, cuase im wondering if there the same ones i have...
ABTsportsline
quote:
Originally posted by ftnb
hey abt,

the virtual turntables, whered ya get them, cuase im wondering if there the same ones i have...

honestly i can't remember.. its only 3.68 megs.. download it anyways!
i'm a member of so many different "warez" sites and the such i get all kinds of stuff...

enjoy :D :) :D :)

-ABT-
Pepi9317
thanks for the programs
I have a question for you
I use traktor and when I beat match the sync runs sometimes as Im crossfading it
so its all matched up and then as Im pulling it to the other track it sometimes goes totally out of beat and ruins my whole mix
any suggestions
I usually just hold the sync button while I drag the crossfader over

thanks
sot
thx alot for traktor..i always wanted to check that proggy out.

thx :D
ABTsportsline
quote:
Originally posted by Pepi9317
thanks for the programs
I have a question for you
I use traktor and when I beat match the sync runs sometimes as Im crossfading it
so its all matched up and then as Im pulling it to the other track it sometimes goes totally out of beat and ruins my whole mix
any suggestions
I usually just hold the sync button while I drag the crossfader over

thanks

i've had the same problem....... seems like i was the only one having the problem - so i didnt use the "autosync" button, i'd just try to hold it down as i was crossfading...

cheers

-ABT-
XxClayxX
Thanks man soooooo much Ive been looking everywhere for traktor.

Im like the kid that got everything he wanted for christmas :D :D
JayD
I have had Tracktor for a while and it's definitly the best out there..

ABT, any chance you can hook me up with that track you said you had that Digweed spun in groove?
Excite
quote:
Originally posted by ABTsportsline

i've had the same problem....... seems like i was the only one having the problem - so i didnt use the "autosync" button, i'd just try to hold it down as i was crossfading...

cheers

-ABT-

Are you sure you're matching the BPM tempo to the opposite deck? You can lock it if you have to.

luckystrike
thanks ABT!!! :)
Tr@NzA
Yo ABT

Can u set me up with a few AudioWarez sites man, as im on asdl now and im to producing and stuff, and im on a tight budget if u can thanx a lot man. Yeah I use Traktor a lot, and it pisses me off when the autosyn feature fooks up, but never the less its,awesome.

PS Does anyone know where i can d/l the documentation, of traktor in pdf etc, as the crap help file isnt useful.

Cheerz
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement