return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

Looking for 2 samples in WAV format
View this Thread in Original format
Phantax
if anyone has either or both of these and can share em.....i'd be very grateful :happy2:

first one is - a churchbell sample like in miss shiva - dreams

the other i'm looking for - the only way i can describe the sound im looking for here is......it sounds like someone is hitting an iron block with a hammer. if anyone has anything like that...share it up =)

im looking for both to be in .Wav format...both one hits...
and as high a quality as possible.

and any production tips on how to add these as far as which effects to add and how to EQ them the best way possible would be some amazing info as well. maybe you don't have these samples, but you're able to help with this...please don't hesitate!

hopefully, some of u have webspace and are able to provide links...that way everyone would have a grab at these samples.

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
alanzo
I might be able to hook u up with the metal block sound.. It'll be cut from a loop but it's the only part playing during the loop.. is the sound you're looking for like the sound of a hammer hitting an anvil?
Phantax
exactly
Dave_Abr
I also need help in that matter i need sfx sample of
smoke machine i dont know how to to describe it's like air released in pressure.. if u know what i mean thanks in advance..;)
alanzo
I dont have the hammer sound anymore, sorry.. u can get that sound from a video game most likely.. I know the bots make it in DeusEx :)
Phantax
i came in here all excited thinkin i was gonna get my samples...but it's just you too dudes talking about video games hehehe

if anyone can share these samples they've gotta be 44.1 khz 16 bits
kewlness
Don't want to be an ass, but you are expecting people to go through all their samples or find them somewhere else, upload it to somewhere on the internet, and post it here for some complete stranger on the internet to take. Most people are busy and don't have the time to do these favours for random people...

don't worry however... to help you out... i haven't found the sample, but here is a very good place to look for it...
http://www.findsounds.com/ISAPI/search.dll

:cool:
Phantax
^ thank you stranger =)

that place kicks ass!!!! really nice site and really appreciate you sharing it with us!

i found more than what i needed

im very grateful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im pretty sure i'll be able to find what im looking for using the search words "church bell" and the search finds a ton of reults...

you can just keep going to next page...the results never end..AMAZING!!!!!!

and im sure i can find the other thing in using the search words "metal hit" and "metal clank"....

i'll have fun lookin for alotta stuff on this page...thanx again!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement