return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Axe banned from tv
View this Thread in Original format
tennessee_raver
Seems like the commerical was a bit to proactive for television.

Thanks to the lewd animal act

but like most things you can see the uncut version online......

http://www.theaxeeffect.com/jumpmeta/
moncster
Internet fad +1
Fame +9999999999

Axe is teh winner.
DiMethGuy
lol....only in America i presume is it banned?
astroboy
Holy crap! How idiotic puritans got so influential in the US never ceases to baffle me. That add used to be on all the time in Australia (except here its called "Lynx" not axe). What could possibly be offensive in that add?
Shad0wmaster
The Axe commercial where the guy is trying to pick up that girl on the train is FANTASIC. One of the best commercials I've ever seen.
Haunted
whats wrong with it?
tennessee_raver
quote:
Originally posted by Haunted
whats wrong with it?

Did you not see the 2 frogs?
mndeg
i saw this commercial but it didnt have the humping or the cheesy music
daffodil
wasn't that a superbowl commercial? i've seen it before, on television.
astroboy
quote:
Originally posted by tennessee_raver
Did you not see the 2 frogs?

That's ridiculous. What is offensive about two frogs doing something natural. You can see animals going at it at any time of the day on National Geographic... or out in the wild or at the zoo for that matter.

[N]ûk|êû[Z]
never ceases to amaze me how touchy the american censorship board is. i seem to remember in my stay in america a few years back seeing beavis and butthead airing at 10 am in the morning, i mean hell if your gonna allow kids to see 2 cartoon characters talking about 'thingies', 'scoring chicks', and all the rest of it, then surely this add deserves a proper airing
basvh
whahaha, you could see this commercial one year ago in holland. It was shown all day. Don´t really understand why this commercial is banned. 2 frogs doing it? well when i go outside I see frogs doing it, I see our chicken and rooster doing it, I see birds doing it, I see the neighbours sheeps and horses doing it and ofcourse our cats once in a while are going after the neighbours kittin. What´s wrong with nature?:conf: :conf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement