return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Who has a Nalgene bottle?
View this Thread in Original format
zarathustra
I do. It think its great. Do you put stickers on it? I don't.
whiskers
i do. i did.
DJ-Fuq
wtf is a nalgene bottle?
Blake613
They are bottles made with Lexan. They are strong enough not to break even if you run them over with your car, or so they say. It is kinda a trend for college students to carry water in them to class, atleast here in the US.
the-un-named
a kid in my english class has one and he throws it against the floor every day just to prove that they are indestructable. It hasn't broken yet :)
JM
everyone and their sister in this hippie outdoor loving tree hugging city of Seattle has one of these nalgene bottles.

guess i'll be getting me one too soon though;) but i want one of the bigger ones with a narrow spout cos i dont want the one with the wide spout.

>JM<
DJ-Fuq
What a useful invention.
MrSquirrel
quote:
Originally posted by JM
everyone and their sister in this hippie outdoor loving tree hugging city of Seattle has one of these nalgene bottles.

guess i'll be getting me one too soon though;) but i want one of the bigger ones with a narrow spout cos i dont want the one with the wide spout.

>JM<

I have a widemouth but they sell (and I have) this little splash guard thing that snaps inside the opening that keeps the water from goin up yer nose.

I use it at work....can't break it when you drop it on the concrete and i have not as of yet hit it with enough sparks while welding to melt it. I did set the table next to it on fire once though.

MrS
PhloTron
I found one on the airplane the other day...it was full of some nasty wheat germ crap.....after I boiled some hot water and cleaned it out about 7 times, and dish washed it....It is certainly nice...and I'm using it on my Mt. Bike trips.

I don't think I'd go out and buy one though.

I'd think the sticker would wear off easy with the condensaton that develops on the outside of the bottle :conf: :conf:
igottaknow
what a gr8 invention, dont know how many times a truck ran over my poland springs water bottle :rolleyes:

btw, they might not be good for your health,

http://www.yaleherald.com/article.php?Article=3068

i guess its a small price to pay to be :cool:

MrSquirrel
quote:
Originally posted by PhloTron
I don't think I'd go out and buy one though.

Was only 9 bucks at REI...not bad for a bulletproof bottle hehe.

quote:

I'd think the sticker would wear off easy with the condensaton that develops on the outside of the bottle :conf: :conf:

What are you babbling about stickers for?

Mine has no stickers....all the labels are painted on.

MrS
PhloTron
quote:
Originally posted by MrSquirrel
Was only 9 bucks at REI...not bad for a bulletproof bottle hehe.

What are you babbling about stickers for?

Mine has no stickers....all the labels are painted on.

MrS

no you dork...people put stickers on their bottles...like britney spears fan club...or what not.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement