return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Live @ ID&T Radio!!! Tune in!!!
View this Thread in Original format
Antiphus
Hi There!! :)

I'm dj Antiphus, boyfriend of Miss Proximus. Maybe she has aleady told you that I will be spinning at ID&T Radio tomorrow.
The time and date is: Sunday August 19, from 18:00 'till 19:00 (dutch time: this is 1 hour later than the forum-time)!!
I am part of a talentcontest and if I win this contest I will be part of another contest @ Trance Energy, the 20th of October!!

I will spin a set of half an hour, which is a littlebit short, but I'll make the best of it!!
My style is progressive, so I hope that you all will like it!

You can tune in at http://www.id-t.com , go to the button on the top that says: Id&T Radio, click on it and then click on the Livestream button!!!!

For now, wish me luck!!!!!!!!! :)

Miss Proximus
that's ma man!

hehe :D I finally got him to post it himself, cuz he wanted me to do it, but this is cooler ofcourse!

all I have to say now is: tooooooooone in ma buddies!!!! :)

cheerz, proxi
Henkie_henk
Raekwon The Che its not funny at all to screw around/F*ck up a serious thread...

Antiphus.. spinning @ idnt is pretty damn cool!

Wish you the best of luck :)

Hey Miss P you taping it??

ps Raekwon what dont you understand in the sentence "dont screw around in a serious thread" Ah it might be better 4 you not to reply..
Miss Proximus
Anyway, my sweet friends @ TA......

I hope you'll like his set, and that you will be part of an anonymous dj that grows to be famous! :)
I will tell him to remember all you true TrancEaddicts!! hehe :D
Raekwon The Che
whos the forum nazi deleating my posts
Miss Proximus
I am trying to send a mesage here :)
Blik
I will try not to forget it...........you spin prog, so that is good:D
[A|ienFactory]
quote:
Originally posted by Raekwon The Che
whos the forum nazi deleating my posts

What did you write?? Tell me!
I wasn't here, somebody enjoyed deleting it (as usually) before I got here....
Miss Proximus
Can you people for once keep 1 ing thread clean? DAMN
[A|ienFactory]
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Proximus
Can you people for once keep 1 ing thread clean? DAMN

talking to me???:confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused:

flystyler
quote:
Originally posted by Antiphus
Hi There!! :)

I'm dj Antiphus, boyfriend of Miss Proximus. Maybe she has aleady told you that I will be spinning at ID&T Radio tomorrow.
The time and date is: Sunday August 19, from 18:00 'till 19:00 (dutch time: this is 1 hour later than the forum-time)!!
I am part of a talentcontest and if I win this contest I will be part of another contest @ Trance Energy, the 20th of October!!

I will spin a set of half an hour, which is a littlebit short, but I'll make the best of it!!
My style is progressive, so I hope that you all will like it!

You can tune in at http://www.id-t.com , go to the button on the top that says: Id&T Radio, click on it and then click on the Livestream button!!!!

For now, wish me luck!!!!!!!!! :)

Just to remind everyone what this thread was about, glood luck to u mate, and u obviously have a good girl to support u
Phaze
I will hopefully tune in as well....good luck to u dude.. :D:D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement