return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Turnmills 3/27
View this Thread in Original format
-=Sky=-
hey guys, im the new yorker who posted couple while back asking about london... well it appears the time has finally come...

i get there on saturday so i guess i miss PVD in heaven T_T by one day... god... hahah

but from reading the posts i guess the next best thing would be the europhia party in turnmills for saturday...

but i got couple of questions... is there a dresscode??
and any other useful information that might of useful for a newbie to the city will be greatly appreciated as well~~~

oh btw, it currency exchange sucks T_T:nervous:
magnasoma
i've only ever been to Turny on a sat once and that was Roger Sanchez nite. And it was fkin rammed.

dresscode should be standard - which is basically no ripped denim (unless in a fashionable way), white trainers can be iffy, no football shirts, like that.

should be about £15 on the door. you're best off getting there relatively wearly if you don't have tickets, ie. before twelve. pay-on-the-door queue is the big one that goes round the corner.

they will most likely search you, and your bag, if you're taking one.
ctprincess
Go to Fabric and see Mazi and Jay Tripwire!!!!

On Friday I'm going to Lawler at the End.

ok - so I'm getting my tribal/house fix this weekend while in London. :D
gfarmer2
Euphoria

Saturday 27th March 04
R1: Scott Project, BK, Paul Glazby, Ed Real, Steve Giddio
R2: Old Skool Euphoria... Altern8, Mr Scot

Theres the full line up for ya
mike_stefan69
quote:
Originally posted by magnasoma
i've only ever been to Turny on a sat once and that was Roger Sanchez nite. And it was fkin rammed.

dresscode should be standard - which is basically no ripped denim (unless in a fashionable way), white trainers can be iffy, no football shirts, like that.

should be about £15 on the door. you're best off getting there relatively wearly if you don't have tickets, ie. before twelve. pay-on-the-door queue is the big one that goes round the corner.

they will most likely search you, and your bag, if you're taking one.

i saw ferry & armin at the turnmills xmas bash last dec, me and mentalbarter bought tickets off the website and we walked straight in, didnt even get searched
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
quote:
Originally posted by gfarmer2
Euphoria

Saturday 27th March 04
R1: Scott Project, BK, Paul Glazby, Ed Real, Steve Giddio
R2: Old Skool Euphoria... Altern8, Mr Scot

Theres the full line up for ya

omfg your kidding, altern8 on a line up and i missed it :( gutted :(
magnasoma
quote:
Originally posted by mike_stefan69
i saw ferry & armin at the turnmills xmas bash last dec, me and mentalbarter bought tickets off the website and we walked straight in, didnt even get searched

yup, that happens if you buy tickets. but not if you pay on the door.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement