return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Yet another one for the ladies
View this Thread in Original format
Tranceporter99
Do you like being told you look pretty from a friend that normally dosent say that? or does that wierd you out?
Mosaic
what about total strangers?

ie. If I (whom you probably don't know) walked up to and said "yer pretty" and started panting really loud and stared at your chest in a trance.... what would you do?
xGirlx
It's not weird at all if a friend tells you you look pretty. Compliments are very much accepted among friends. Now as for strangers... compliments can be taken unless they are panting & staring at your chest, ten that's just disturbing and requires a rude comeback or a good slap.
Qtip_00
I shall remember that. I will try my hardest not to stare at teh chest when I meet you sometime to compliment you....you sexxay thang.:D
smallSHEEP
How about being told you are ugly?? Would you just assume I have bad taste or would you think i am being rude?
DjDarling
i think that it probably would mean more to me if one of my friends who usually doesn't say anything did compliment me. ya know
xGirlx
quote:
Originally posted by smallSHEEP
How about being told you are ugly?? Would you just assume I have bad taste or would you think i am being rude?

I'd honestly think you were being rude. If I wasn't your "taste", then keep that opinion to yourself. I understand that I am not the Eve of all women and I may not appeal to all but this should never be told directly to my face, in this manner - "you're ugly". That also would deserve a rude comeback or smack!
Misty Kitty
it is nice to get a compliment, and probably more nice from a friend who doesnt normally say things like that.
butterfly
i like being told i look pretty. even from creepy nasty men on the street.
spacechica
depends on the personality and chemistry interaction/compatibility between the two... whether they've got that sparkle in their eyes when they talk, what their intentions are, who they are deep inside...
yup guess you can say i believe in predestined relationships...

Floorfiller
what about this...

i think from now on i'm just gonna be straight out with women. not in a bad way, but would this work if you thought i was a good looking guy or would this be too creepy...

basically i think the next time i see someone who i think i'd like to date i'm just gonna walk up introduce myself and say what i'm thinking...something like i'd really like to get to know you and take you out sometime?

or what about this...i've thought about this, but never done it...

sometimes i'll see someone that is just incredibly beautiful, but i have a girlfriend and i'm not one to cheat or something. but i've always thought that i should walk up and tell the girl that i'm not hitting on her because i do have a girlfriend, but that i think she's really beautiful and i thought that she'd like to here it and then just walk off.

would that be crossing into weirdo land??
spacechica
quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
sometimes i'll see someone that is just incredibly beautiful, but i have a girlfriend and i'm not one to cheat or something. but i've always thought that i should walk up and tell the girl that i'm not hitting on her because i do have a girlfriend, but that i think she's really beautiful and i thought that she'd like to here it and then just walk off.

would that be crossing into weirdo land??

i think that depends on what your gf would say... :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement