return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Enya in Discogs
View this Thread in Original format
Cobalt
Okay, maybe this is sort of lame, but the last two comments on this page made me laugh more than I have in a looong time:

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Enya
Nalin
hahahahaha

good find man.
Lira
huahuahuahua...

but new age is electronic music... or do ambient freaks hate new age? :conf:
MrSquirrel
Two things I find interesting about this entry:

1. The disclaimer in the profile.

2. The wonderment going through my head asking "How exactly did Cobalt come across this?"

MrS
Cobalt
quote:
Originally posted by MrSquirrel
2. The wonderment going through my head asking "How exactly did Cobalt come across this?"

Well, to be honest, I really like Enya, but that's not why I went looking on Discogs for her. I've had an mp3 of this odd, Thunderpuss-sounding house remix of Orinoco Flow hidden away in my collection for ages, and idly wondered if there were any official remixes of her productions.

(I uploaded the bootleg remix >here< if you're curious.)
Moongoose
Hey thats a pretty cool remix, where did u get it? I searched some p2p progs for it but didnt fing it.

On a side note i had a white label remix of phil collins - in the air tonigh that was almost identical to song...except the lyrics of course :D
arctic
They have to be fake, nobody is that stupid, are they? :nervous:
Cobalt
quote:
Originally posted by Moongoose
Hey thats a pretty cool remix, where did u get it? I searched some p2p progs for it but didnt fing it.

I think I snagged it off of Audiogalaxy back in the day, when I searched for "Enya" and "remix". I have no idea where it's really from, though.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement