return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Have you ever feel shame to play Trance...
View this Thread in Original format
DJ E-s*it
LOUD and have your window roll down cruising....if u c a grandma beside your car would u turn the volume down?
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by DJ E-s*it
LOUD and have your window roll down cruising....if u c a grandma beside your car would u turn the volume down?

no... grandpa...he probably can't hear it anyway...
DarkAngel
HELL NO. I blast trance pretty much wherever I drive down here. I especially crank up the volume when I hear someone playing a certain genre I despise in the car/SUV next to me. :whip:
Dj Caine
quote:
Originally posted by DJ E-s*it

Grandma's hearing wouldn't be soo good, so turn UP the volume to share some good TRANCE music!
TranceMuzik02
Some situations I would turn it down
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by TranceMuzik02
Some situations I would turn it down

Me too... when I'm stuck in a traffic jam or I'm waiting for the green light and there are other cars near mine, for example, I turn it down because I don't believe other people need to like what I listen to.
Vivid Boy
i crank my hip hop as loud as ..dont listen to trance in my car...only time i turn it down is when i see some true ghetto gangstas givin me an evil eye...cause i know theyre tuckin something under their shirt and i dont feel like dodging a bullet
wienerschnitzel
usually they aren't glaring at me but staring because i am also dancing while strapped into my seat... WHAT A FREAK!
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
usually they aren't glaring at me but staring because i am also dancing while strapped into my seat... WHAT A FREAK!

Nah, this is normal, I usually wave my arms to and rap to drum'n'bass

Step to the rhythm and down to brown paper!
Sounds every rhythm with a different nature!
Rhythms get greater where the beat gets greater!
Blaka-blak-um-back and full to the chaser!
New configuration, new riff and new structure
Tightly!

(this is what I get from the lyrics of "Roni Size - Brown Paper bag" :))
dj_mdma
it does depend on the situation

if i'm stuck in a traffic jam i turn it down a bit, but its still thumping ;)

if i'm cruising town, and its a nice day, its loud all the way!! :D

moondog
i have a e sound system in my car ATM:( , so even when i play it loud it's still e
DarkFall01
In the beginning I used to, now I just don't care.
If my rommates are at home, I turn it down a little, bc they hate "techno". But in the car it doesn't matter what other ppl think.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement