return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
ROLL CALL: Junkie XL @ Sound-Bar
View this Thread in Original format
SENECA

Junkie XL

Jimmy Van M

FRIDAY APRIL 2

SOUND-BAR PRESENTS

Junkie XL Live + Jimmy Van M

$20 General Admission
$20 In Advance

ON THE DECKS

Junkie XL Live // Amsterdam

International producer extraordinaire makes their Chicago debut! The Junkie XL Live act was one of the most talked about at this years Ultra Festival in Miami, fans in NY and LA have been left in awe with the energy of Junkie XL. Junkie XL has been doing a live act since the early 1990's have helped pioneer electronic musis performance and production.

Jimmy Van M // NYC

Joining JXL will be the legendary boss of The Collective Jimmy Van Malleghem. Jimmy is well known for his groovy warm-up sets that have set the stage for Sasha and Digweed all around the world. His importance to dance, dj, and club culture can not be understated!

ALSO SPINNING

Johnny Chaos - www.johnnychaos.com

LOWER LEVEL

DJ Flipside djflipside.com

DOWNTEMPO IN THE RED ROOM

The Orchard Lounge

TICKET LOCATIONS

ANOTHER LEVEL
191 W. GOLF ROAD - SCHAUMBURG
anotherlevel.com

ANOTHER LEVEL
5405 S. HARLEM
anotherlevel.com

GRAMAPHONE RECORDS
2663 N. CLARK
gramaphonerecords.com

VENUE

SOUND-BAR
226 W. ONTARIO
Chicago = IL
10 PM - 4 AM
21+ ID REQUIRED
sound-bar.com
lücid
haven't decided yet. i wanna go but ummm... not sure. :nervous:
dyre
i'll be up in minneapolis for him at the quest, saturday night..
MrSquirrel
I would like to go, both to see JXL and to check out the club.

But alas, the outlook is grim. I am on a tight deadline to get this project done at work and it looks like 10 hour days plus working saturday to get it finished.

:(

MrS
everything0
i'm there
JMC
I'll be there. I'm not missing this after seeing him at Ultra.

BTW, Gramaphones doesn't have advance tickets and Ticketmaster only has the $20 GAs. Is Another Level the only place to get them? Sound-Bar's site doen't have them as a location to get advance tickets for this event.

EDIT: Just got of the phone with Another Level, no tix either. Looks like I'll have to get them at the door.
latebloomer
Go to Pure's website. It looks like they're sponsoring this one. I just RSVP'd 10 minutes ago. It's $10 before 11:30, and you can bring up to 2 guests. See you there!
...I am interested to see what Sound-bar is like :toocool:
dj2kTA
I'm gonna try and make it there
I really wanna see Junkie XL after hearing about him at Ultra
everything0
04/02/04 chicago sun-times article/interview with JXL...although i think i remember reading the same interview in some other mag :confused:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/ente...ws-speak02.html
millerhighlife
now i got a part of their mailing list and recieved an rsvp for 10 bucks... b4 10:30 ... but i just did a google search and saw that ticketmater is now selling tickets for 20 bucks? anyone got a number for this place to see what the scoop is?

edit* found their number on metromix .... 312-787-4480

just got off the phone with them.... rsvp are no good i guess, if you arrive b4 10pm tickets will be 1/2 price... they open at 9. hope to see some of you guys there. it should be a blast

MrSquirrel
You all have fun.

I want to go but I have only had one day off in the last 2 weeks and I was sick that day, so I really really need to rest this weekend because I am extremely tired.

:(

I think my next outing will be Sander K since I will need to adjust to "real life" again after spending 4 days in Branson MO installing parts of Yakov Smirnoff's new set :mad:

Well ya...have fun kids.

MrS
ninja_k
money is tight so I gotta make a cut.. and since I already have tix for pvd, I have to miss this. Damn!

:whip:

I hope you all have fun!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement