return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Electronicmaji!?!?!
View this Thread in Original format
TranzAddict
this noob has gotten all of his threads
closed and all of TA flames him...pure noob. The dirty sanchez pic was Awesome though!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
for all that know
nchs09
and....?
Lephaid
I had a good bagel this morning for breakfast.
Electronicmaji
actaully none of my threads have been closed they just died

I have my opionions yo have yours

I am not a NOOB i just beleive what I beleive is there any chance that you can respect that? ive respected all your beleives and tolerance is not a one way street ...
LinX
:stongue:
Streakfury
quote:
Originally posted by Electronicmaji
...tolerance is not a one way street ...

Sometimes, though, it seems like it is on here...

:)
nchs09
quote:

I am not a NOOB i just beleive what I beleive is there any chance that you can respect that? ive respected all your beleives and tolerance is not a one way street ...
rant rant rant.. just make fun of this stupid thread instead of defending ur old ones
pooley
Is that dude still around, thought he would have left cause no1 wanted to be his friend !
TranzAddict
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
and....?

im not even going to take that serious since in every thread youre always flaming someone or something.

i just feel bad for the kid...
electronicmaji, go back an look @ your old threads.All of them, i not most of them have been closed.
igottaknow
quote:

ihop ur threads were trolling for attention, regardless I will still continue to...pray for you. :p

UWM
quote:

Well, since it's brutally obvious you are just taking the piss, you really don't have any beliefs (under this s/n, anyways).

You are just wasting everybody's time and making yourself out to be a complete horse's ass in the process.
Electronicmaji
actaully I do have very strong beleives ask me will prove them firm and truthful and I do practice them....now you may beleive im a fake but its simply not true and if theres anyway I can prove it to you tell me

PLUR..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement